Chapter one

3rd person pov

After the great war the three factions had made a cease fire for they had lost to many of their forces. In the healing chambers in the underworld Satoshi was in one of the chambers in a deep coma like state after he had went up against both heavenly dragons. Most of the devils in the underworld had heard a but Satoshi's brave heroics which inspired most of the younger devils to strive to do be like him. Lord Sael and Lady Annabell Sitri along with Serafall was visiting their son.

"How is he?" Lord Sael asked the doctors.

"He's vital are normal, heath and heart rate is normal. He's doing fine my lord but he seems to be in a coma like state to take a hit from both of the dragons is a feat in it's own but to survive it. You have one courageous son." Replied The doctor

"Hey big bro thank it's you sister Serafall I hope you can hear me in there but I want to say thank you for being the best big brother I ever had." Serafall said as she placed a hand on the outside of Satoshi's healing pod before placing her face against it like she was trying to give him a kiss through the pod

a/n: Replace the person with Satoshi

"Keep us informed if anything changes doctor

"Keep us informed if anything changes doctor." Lady Annabell said while the doctor replied saying that they will do the best they can before the tree of them left the room.

"Mommy is big brother gonna be okay?" Serafall asked

"Of course sweetie your brother is tough he'll pull through." Lady Annabell replied before looking up to her husband who was a slightly worries about his son. He knew it was foolish for Satoshi to go to war but he tried his best to talk some sense into him but he respected his sons wishes.

"Get well soon my son." Lord Sael said to himself.

Meanwhile in heaven the angels where where not doing so fell they lost a lot of angels during the great war. At first they hated the devils but after they saw how brave Satoshi was they had to admit his bravery. With the fallen angels things where all gumdrops and ice cream some of the fallen angels where pissed that the war ended like it did. One fallen angel stood out and protested against the other fallen angel his name was Kokabiel.

"We where so close of winning. This is unacceptable why did that damn devil had to go and ruin everything?" Kokabiel said to another fallen angel.

"Our leaders made the choice for a cease fire besides the other two factions are licking their wounds as well so no need to get all bent out of shape." Replied the fallen angel

"Aww is the mighty Kokabiel getting all fussy and throwing a temper tantrum just because he didn't get his way?" Said another fallen angel walking into the meeting chambers.