Chapter ten

Rias Pov

I really wasn't expecting to see Sona's older brother here of all places. I heard that he had recovered from the wars but still for him to be here was unexpected.

"Lord Satoshi what brings you here?" I asked

"I was just happen to be in the area and I wanted to see who was watching the other part of the city that's all." said Satoshi 

"Okay just who is  this guy and why are you bowing before this guy and how does he knows Ddraig " Issei asked

"You idiot didn't I say to watch your mouth" asked Ddraig.

"This is Lord Satoshi older brother of Serafall and one of the greatest military generals and stagiest in the underworld." said Akeno.

"And he was the one who defeated me and the White dragon many years ago." said Ddraig.

"I see you still remember that day Ddraig you and the white one did put up a fight I give you that much." said Satoshi.

"So this guy went against you and turned you into what you are now?" asked Issei.

"That is correct my young young devil friend." said Satoshi 

"Pardon me for asking Lord Satoshi but I noticed you have have a women with you may I ask who she is?" I asked.

"Oh yes this one of my pawns Diao Chan who I saved  from a nasty pig and I mean it." Said Satoshi before Diao Chan walked over.

"Hello I'm Diao Chan and like my lord said I'm one of his pawns." said Diao Chan.

"It's nice to met you allow me to introduce my peerage. This is my queen Akeno, my pawn Issei, my knight Kiba, My rook Koneko and my Bishop Asia." I said

"Hello." said Asia

"It's nice to met you Sir." said Kiba 

"Sup." Koneko said in a stoic tone.

"A Nekoshou I see." Said Satoshi.

"A nekomata? What's that?" Issei asked.

 "A Nekoshou is a rare species of Nekomata an I sensed hidden power within her that has not been awaken yet. Could it be?" asked Satoshi.

"Something wrong Lord Satoshi?" Asked Akeno.

"No just lost in thought. Anyway I ate most of your time already we should get going but it was nice meeting you all. Rias you have a nice day and Ddraing I be seeing you later." said Satoshi.

"O...of course sir." said Ddraig.

"You are welcome here anytime Lord Satoshi." I said with a smile.

"Thank you Rias but please call me Satoshi from now on okay?" asked Satoshi.

"If that's what you want." I replied with a bow before he and Diao Chan walked out of the room. My heart was racing like a race car after spending a bit of time with Satoshi. To think he had time to see me.

"Are you okay Rias?" asked Kiba

"Yeah just lost in thought." I replied.

"I must say Satoshi looked very handsome and didn't mind you calling him Satoshi." said Akeno.

"Forget about that his pawn was smoking hot." Issei said with a perverted grin on his face.

"How did he know I was Nekoshou anyway?"  asked Koneko.

"I don't know but I want to test my skills against him." said Kiba. Thinking to myself my peerage had taking a liking to him perhaps I get to talk with him more in the days to come.