Epolouge

Hey guys! heres the last part of this book! Sorry it took so long I just really wanted it to be good so I tok the last two days really thinking about it. So its the best I coud do. The sequel will be a different book and I will tell you the name of it after this so make sure to read the authors note after. I will also be doing a sum up or a description, whatever you want to call it after this that will only be here. So you cant read it any where else. So here it is!!!!!

Audrey<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ This is in no ones P.O.V. its just like the way I would see it Otayss!}

The next couple years of their life was amazing. Just your normal family. A year after the triplets were born they had another baby girl, Rosemary or Rosy as they called her.

Ash and Bailey had their hands full to say the least. But they were happy. He was an amazing Alpha. Always finding time for his family, a true leader as most of the pack would tell you.

He was proud of his family and pack.

Every thing was great in their lives. Couldn’t be better. Belle had yet to learn about the prophecy and her parents didn’t want to let her know till the time was right.

That right time was Belles 7th grade graduation. She started realizing some powers.

Within that month her parents told her about the prophecy from the moon goddess.

She took it well. When she first changed she was as told by the moon goddess, she was bigger than most males. Her color was amazing it changed with her mood, Grey for sad, Black or red for mad, and white for happy or normal.

Her brothers were always protective of her. They knew more about her than she did most of the time.

They still had a good, healthy family life though. Nothing changed other than a few extra guards around Belle where ever she went. And No one else knew other Than Tina. Who had went back to her pack but still visited.

Blake was more of Belles best friend. He was also the ladies man growing up. Of course being future alpha had help in that. But that didn’t mean he was bad looking. Actually he was quite attractive with his Brown hair that was always perfect. He even had the human girls falling at his feet.

Tanner. He was the most protective of Belle. They loved each other even though they fought a lot because he would never leave her alone. He was also a ladies man. He was Just like his brother. All three siblings were stunning with beauty.

They were great people all around though. No matter what or who you were they were the fist to help in a problem. They were loved and hated all through the school. Loved by all the good kids and hated by all the jealous boys and girls.

Rosy was adored by Tanner. There was never a time you didn’t see them either together, texting, or calling each other. She was also very much like her older sibling

They had a great life growing up and loved their parents. Not to mention their parents were still as much in love if not more than before.

So what ya think???? Well the name of the sequel is “Saving Grace” It will pick up within the next week or so. I just want a little break before I start a new one but I promise It will be up no later Than Saturday if not before then. But here is the exclusive Description of the Sequel!

Audrey<3

The world around her is falling apart and she doesn’t even know. She is the saving grace of all mankind. She is a werewolf fighting her mate, which she doent know is the key to saving the world. The Vampires want revenge and blood to be spilled on behalf of the oldest living Vampire, or was the oldest living, that got killed by a were wolf. They have science on their side. If she can give in to who she is she could get all the werebears, weretigers and witches on their side. The saving grace is the one and only Gabriella, the strong and cocky 19 year old girl. Can she be who the world needs her to be? Find out by reading “Saving Grace”