Chapter 8

Merry Christmas!!! I decided I might update tomorrow but it will be short if I do. So love you all!

Audrey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Skip to Christmas Eve*

{ Bailey}

Today is Christmas Eve!

Its around four and we are throwing a Christmas part, much to Ash's mothers distaste.

I was wearing a short red dress that came to about mid thigh with black six inch heels with a bow on the toe.

My hair was done so some was pulled back and I curled it.

Ash was wearing nice black dress pants and a red button up shirt with nice shoes.

The party started at five thirty but I was rushing everyone.

I was so excited! This is the first Christmas party this pack has had since before this generation. Plus this will be a great time to start getting to know the adults better, no children were allowed.

Beth and I had been baking and cooking all day. We had made ham and turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, sweet potato casserole. For dessert we made sugar cookies, brownies, triple chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, and fruit cake which in my opinion was nasty, I mean fruit cake is just eww.

For drinks we made strawberry punch and pineapple punch.

After we did all that it was around three so I decided to get dressed and made Ash get ready to.

Then I came down around three thirty and started decorating.

Which leads me to now. I just got done putting out extra chairs when Ash held me from behind.

" You know I should be the only one seeing that much of your legs." He whispered sending shivers down my spine.

The pull was so strong We have pretty much done every thing but mate.

" Ok im sorry can you bring a table in here please?" I asked trying to keep myself from jumping him.

" Yes dear." he said

I laughed

I put on some Christmas music low in the background.

Ash just brought in the table and Beth and I brought the punch and cups out on it. The other food was being served in the kitchen.

Now its six twenty. Time went by fast! The other packs will probably be showing up soon. Oh did I mention a few other packs were coming?

Well any way I saw the first car pull up. Ash came to me and put his arm around my waist.

I was nervous.

There was a nock at the door.

Ash and I went to the door and opened it. We were greeted by and older looking couple and a boy looking about my age. He was checking me out, I didnt like it and I could tell neither did Ash because he let out a low growl.

I welcomed them in and showed them to the living area.

The bell rang again.

For about the next thirty minutes a we did was stand at the door and welcome people in.

Every one from our pack was there except for Ashes parents.

Finally the bell stopped ringing and it was about seven and Beth announce dinner was ready.

We ate and had a wonderful time talking. I got to know some girls that I didnt know even went to our school, and the adults seemed to like me. It made me feel good to know that at least some people liked me.

As we all finished we went back to the living area. We sat around and talked and drank. It was fun, I was glad Ash let me throw the party.

All of a sudden it got quiet, so I looked up to see Liam and Sophie had join us.

They took a seat next to Ash and I.

Every one resumed their previous conversations.

" Hello Alpha Liam, Luna Sophie." I said happily

" Hi sorry were late, time got away from us." Liam said

I knew he was lying, he was in the same house and I knew he could hear and smell the things happening.

" Its alright." I said

Ash kissed my forehead.

We started talking to a girl named Gail who goes to our school. We laughed and talked for a while.

Every now and then Sophie would huff and puff. I couldn't understand why she was so grumpy all the time.

Gail had to leave so Ash and I sat there.

" How much longer dies this have to last?" Sophie asked Liam.

That made me mad.

I turned to her " Look if you don't want to be here just leave! I would like to enjoy my Christmas party, and quite honestly I dont know why your so unhappy but could you let us be happy?" I went off, I regretted it.

She looked shocked, then she came to and smacked me, hard.

Ash stood up with me.

" Have a good night mom. Hope your happy." he said sarcastically

My cheek hurt where she smacked me.

We went up to our room I looked in the mirror and I had a red hand print on my cheek.

I told my self I wasn't going to cry.

Ash came to me and looked at my cheek.

" In going to kill her." he said fighting his wolf

" Don't just forget about it. Im tired" I said and slipped out my dress and heels.

It was ten and I really was tired.

I put on some Christmas pjs.

" I might not kill her but I am going to tall to her tomorrow. She cant hurt you." he said and pulled me in bed with him

He was shirtless which was not helping my case.

I just drifted off to sleep trying to forget the hurting on my cheek.