Chapter 27

As soon as Ash noticed what happened he ran me to the  car.  Well carried me.

We were at the doctors in record time. Like two minutes.

Once we were there all the pain had stopped.

“Luna, your water didn’t brake. You were just having a contraction. Its normal before birth.” She said nonchalantly

I felt royally stupid.

“Im sorry.” I said quietly

She smiled then left.

“Ash im sorry I didn’t know.” I said as we left back to our house

“Its ok baby. Its no big deal.” He said and held my hand all the way back to our house.

I sighed.

Once we were there he helped me in to the house. They had brought most everything in I just had to put it where I wanted it.

It took about an hour before everything was completely done. We all went down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got us all out a can of mountain dew. I sat down before I opened it.

As I was about to take a sip but ash took it before I could though, I growled.

“baby you don’t need to be drinking stuff like that. Your supposed to be drinking a lot of water.” He said while getting a glass and filling it with water and ice.

I took a sip.

“ewwww! I don’t like water!” I whined

“well its for your health.” Ash said sipping MY mountain dew

I glared at him.

“well I guess we should be going” hope said standing up

“Ok thanks for helping.” I smiled “Ash go see them out” I demanded

He nodded and did as I told him.

Moments later he came back in and sat beside me at the dining room table.

~Ash’s P.O.V.~

I really needed to go to work but I knew she would be upset if I had to go. But she has to under stand that im an alpha and have other duties. Yeah, she is my first priority but I don’t see why she needs m right now.

I was currently sitting beside her trying to figure out how to tell her that I need to go and work. Well better sooner than later I guess.

“sweetie, I have to go take care of some work. I will be back soon though.” I said while getting up

She frowned

“ok I will have dinner ready when you get back.” She said

“Don’t work too much. You don’t need to strain your self. Ok, only do what you can handle. Call me if you need anything.” I said and kissed her

“ok love you.” She said and forced a smile

“ I love you too.” I said and left while locking the door behind me so she would be as safe as possible.

I went to the pack house and straight to me office.

I had papers stacked high on my desk  and waiting on me to do them.

I love being alpha and all but is all this work nessacery?

I sat down and started with the beginning. There was a small pack that rouges took out and the survivors want to join ours. It was mostly teens and a few elders. I would have Dean look in to them for me.