Chapter 7

heres the update! After you read this chapter I will be making an announcement so please read it.

Audrey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got down to the kitchen, it was after dinner time so nobody was there. I started looking through the fridge looking for left overs from dinner.

I looked up to see Ash starring at me with a smile.

" What?" I asked confused

" What are you doing Bea?" he asked sitting at the island thing

" Looking for left overs." I said in a duh tone

" We are the second largest pack in the country, do you really think we would have leftovers?" he asked with a smirk

" Well excuse me Mr. Soon to be alpha." I said dramatically

" Want to make a pizza?" he asked

" Sure!" I said

He got out cheese and pepperonis. I got out tomato sauce and s crust mix.

We started making the crust first. We poured the mix in a bowl and added water then mixed it up. We flattened it out on the pan.

Then we put the sauce on it, next we put TONS of cheese. Then the pepperonis.

We preheated the oven then put the pizza in to back. We set the timer for twenty minutes.

While it was baking we made our drinks and sat out the plates.

Then we cleaned our mess, as soon as we finished the timer beeped and Ash got it out.

He cut it then put three pieces on each if our plates. We brought it up to our room to eat.

We sat on his, no, our bed and ate.

" Do y'all decorate for Christmas?" I ask

" Not usually, but only cause of my mother." He said finishing his pizza

" Can we put up a little tree in here then?" I asked as I finished

" Sure." he said happily " Im surprised you ate all that." he laughed

" I might be small but I eat.... Alot!" I giggled

We took our plates and cups back down to the kitchen.

It was about nine thirty so we decided to go to sleep. Again with me in his arms.

Even though I had no parents and my sister hates me, I was very happy all thank to Ash.

*•*Friday after school*•*

The whole week went the same as it did on Monday. I had made. friends though.

Ash and I got a small fake tree from Kmart and decorated it on Wednesday. It was so cute.

I still havent talked to Carly any. I hoped we could work it out before Christmas Tuesday.

I was still sad about my mother and father, but Ash made we feel better.

We still haven't mated yet, but the pull is getting stronger so I know we will soon. But Im really happy he hasn't rushed me.

We were on break for two weeks. I was so happy about that, even though I had friends school was still boring.

Ash and I just got back from school and were in the kitchen getting food

Then came in Dean ( Ashes best friend and soon to be beta) with his mate, my new best friend, Hope.

" Bailey do you want to go Christmas shopping with me?" Hope asked me

I looked at Ash to see if it was ok.

He shook his head yes.

" I would love to! When are we going?" I asked happily

" When ever your ready." she said

" Ok let me go get my emergency money then I will be ready." I smiled happily

I went up to our room, which I had arranged to my taste. I got my purse and money then went back down to hope.

She was waiting for me with Dean and Ash.

I went over and kissed Ash.

I went to walk away and when I passed him he smacked my butt.

I just kept walking, we went out to Hopes car and I got in the passenger side.

We headed towards the mall.

*•* At the mall*•*

We shopped for a while, only buying things for our mates

I had gotten Ash some cologne, underwear, a new phone case, and a gift card to American Eagle.

Then we went to Victoria Secret.

I wanted to mate with him on Christmas so I thought I would have some fun.

I bought loads of things to ' model' if you get my drift.

We had fun, we also got to know each other better.

We went home, it was about 5.

*•* Home*•*

We both ran up to her room to wrap the gifts before they had time to peek at them.

Once we were done I put Ash's under our small tree in our room.

Then went down for some food.

The night was pretty calm. After dinner we went up to our room and watched Christmas movies until we fell asleep.

*•* Next day*•*

We got up and ate breakfast around nine. Then we talked to Dean and Hope and made plans for lunch.

The guys still had yet to get Christmas gifts for us.

When lunch came around Ash and I git in his car and Dean and Hope got in Deans car.

We ate at Applebee's.

Then Ash got in Deans car and went to the mall while Hope and I went home.

We got back home and talked with some other girls then we got popcorn and watched some movies.

The guts came back around dinner time.

We a ate dinner then played card games until we got sleepy.

Then we all made our way to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was so fast paced. I will update tomorrow and it will be better. First off Im glad you all like my book. Second The next chapters probably wont be long and I wont update on Christmas. This past week has been really busy to say the least. So if there are any mistakes Im sorry. I guess that's it. Love you all!

Audrey