Chapter 23

Hello my my wonderful potatoes! Im sorry i was mean and left a cliff hanger Lol. Its kinda short cause im really busy, but heres your update! Love you all!

Audrey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There in the door way was Sophie, looking quite mad. I could tell her wolf was coming out.

She walked to the stage with pitch black eyes and her hands in fist by her side.

"You may be Luna now, but no one will like you. No one will respect you. I promise that you will be miserable. I will personally make it happen." She said glaring at me.

Ash beside me was shaking, his wolf on the verge of coming out.

"No one, and I mean no one will talk to my mate with such disrespect!" Ash yelled before pouncing on his mother.

He was in wolf form and she wasn't. I knew he was going to kill her if some one didnt stop him, but would it really be that bad of a thing? Would he regret it later? Should I stop him?

So many questions rang through my mind.

I stepped over to Liam who was just watching all this happen.

"Should we stop them?" I asked, by now there was a big pool of blood under Sophie

"No, she deserves this." He words were harsh.

It wasn't much longer until there was one less heart beat in the room. Ash walked out of the room still in wolf form.

Liam sat at his wife's side, not crying, just looking. Then he stood up.

"Get her out of here. Go sink her in the pond near by." Liam said

Did he not love her?

Ash came back fully clothed and wrapped me in a hug, inhaling my scent.

"Are you ok?" I asked and put my hands on both his cheeks.

"Yes, she has ruined everyones life, she was so blinded by hatred at true mates, she couldn't see how bad she was." Ash said

"Ok, im sorry." I said

"Dont be." He said and kissed me

By then there was no one in the room except me and him. Not even the big pool of blood, everything was back in place.

"Come on, we need to get some food in you baby." Ash said and helped my down to the kitchen.

Hope and Dean were in the kitchen laughing but when they noticed us they bowed their head in respect

I just walked to the fridge.

There were some noodles in there so i put them on a plate, put chocolate syrup in them, put two spoon fulls if sweet relish and mustard then heated it up.

I got impatient so I just took it out and started eating.

Everyone looked at me in disgust.

"Jeez guys! Im pregnant! Give me a break! Am i really the revolting?" I said

"No baby." Ash said then kissed me

He pulled back gagging

"Your not, but that is." He said Hope and Dean just laughed at him.

I finished eating as Hope started talking about plans for my wedding.

"So do you want to have it before or after you give birth?" Hope asked

"After if thats ok with Ash." I said and looked at Ash

He smiled

"Wait we cant start making plans with out Carly." I said

"I dont think she will be going anywhere for a while." Hope said

She must be in heat.

I nodded

"I think me and Ash should talk about this before we make any plans so talk to you later." I smiled and drug Ash to our room.

We both sat down, I got a notebook and a pen.

"Big or small wedding?" I asked

"What ever works." He said

"What do you want?" I asked

"What ever you want." He smiled

"Well I dont want a big wedding but you are an Alpha so alot of people will be comming. And I was hoping maybe, possible, it could be an out side wedding?" I questioned nervously

"Of corse, anything for you." He said and kissed me.

I cant wait to become his wife. I love him so dang much.