Chapter 26

Look guys, I'm sorry if I don't update as fast as you'd like me to. But i have a life out side of writing And in my opinion if i wait a couple of days before updating then my writing is better. So if you don't like how i run things then you don't have to read. I don't mean to offend any one but heres the next chapter.

Audrey<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The room was AMAZING! it was so big! the walls were of white and the floors were wooden. There was a White rug and a king size bed. But it wasnt a normal bed, it was a canopy bed! There was a balcony on the wall farthest from the bed with double doors and white see through curtains covering them.

The bed ad white covers and a White comforter with blue embroidered designs. There was a bed side table on either side of the bed with a blue lamp. Then on the side of the wall where the door is was a HUGE flat screen tv and a dresser. then on the far wall to the right was a vanity with all new make up then a door. Then another door beside that one was the first that i went in. It was a ginormous walk in closet. with some clothes and shoes and a mirror on both sides. It was split up so his clothes were on one side and mine on the other.

Then I went in the other door. It was a nice bathroom. With a big Jacuzzi bathtub and a big shower. Then a his and her sink. MIne had victoria secret purfume and other things abound it like a hair dryer and flat iron. His had cloune and other manily things.

I stepped out the bathroom and turned to Ash.

" You are the most AMAZING mate ever! I love you soooooo much!" i said and hugged him

" I know" He said with a smirk

I took my hand and drug me out the room to the next door.

The room had pink walls and a wood floor with  pink carpet. It had little butterfly stickers on the wall and the bed was small with a pink princess comforter. There was a white toy box filled with little girl toys and a Barbie doll house beside it. It was a big house too, with a whole Barbie family and fully furnished. Then there was a little walk in closet but no clothes. Then a little bathroom decked out in all pink and princess and cute girly things.

It was so adorable!

“This is so cute! Did you do all this by your self?” I asked

“Yes, with a little help from Hope and Carly.” He said taking me to the next door.

It was a boy room.

The walls were navy blue and the floors were wooden with a navy blue carpet. The walls had all sots of sports stickers on them and the bed was small-ish. It had a blue sport comforter. There was e same white toy box that was in the girls room but filled with boy toys. The a little walk in closet with no clothes. Then the bathroom was small-ish with blue and gren boy things.