Chapter 19

It's one thing to remember, but the lady boss won't go into it too deeply.

It is someone you don't know, so why bother about what a person has gone through, from a person who only knows how to mess around, suddenly becomes so calm and important.

Besides, the lady boss thinks that there is still a possibility that she recognize the wrong person.

Thinking of this, she put aside all distractions and shouted again: "Selling steamed buns, hot meat steamed buns."

Just after noon, Li Jin could have found a teahouse to rest before leaving.

But he really couldn't help but worry about the husband and children at home. When the heat got too hot, he would find a tree shade to sit for a while, and then set off again.

It took Li Jin a total of one and a half hours, or three hours, to stop and go.

When he got home, just after Shenshi (4pm), cicadas cried under the persimmon tree in the corner of the courtyard, and the kitchen smelled of cooked rice.

Li Jin put the bag under the eaves, and then felt his shoulders freed.

He still overestimated this body. He pulled the shelf cart yesterday, and now he is carrying the basket again. He really feels that his shoulders will be smashed.

The boy stood in the kitchen, looking at Li Jin rubbing his shoulders, his clear eyes widened, and he did not hide his worried look.

Li Jin waved to him: "Come here."

The teenager probably does not practice walking less today, and he can walk to him steadily without supporting the wall.

Before the boy could react, he was stuffed with a pack of warm things.

He looked down and saw that it was another meat bun on the main street of the town.

The skin is thin and there are many fillings, the gravy is delicious, and the lotus roots are crisp and delicious.

Li Jin is more than half a head taller than the boy. He rubbed the boy's head and said, "Go in and eat. Here I will clean up."

The boy helped Li Jin cook the rice cereal and goat's milk together before he was willing to enter the house.

The bun was curled up in the swaddle, blowing bubbles while sleeping, and seemed to have a sweet dream.

The boy bit the meat buns bit by bit, watching Li Jin take out the bamboo-leaf paper and raw-edged paper from the basket and put them on the cabinet at the end of the bed.

Both bamboo-leaf paper and rough-edged paper are relatively cheap, and they are necessary for poor students to practice writing and writing strategies.

When Qin Muwen was still the son of Shangshu, although he was not favored, he used excellent rice paper for calligraphy and painting.

He thought, A Jin is such a good person, he should make more money and buy rice paper for A Jin.

Li Jin didn't know what the young man was thinking. He arranged everything and said, "It's time for us to find someone to make a board."

When the time comes, it will be placed by the window, and the oil lamp will not be used when practicing calligraphy during the day.

After the teenager had eaten one bun, he left the other for Li Jin.

Li Jin smiled and said, "I have eaten it. You ate the buns obediently. I'll ask the villagers to make us the table."

After a pause, he said again, "Observe, I will stew you braised pork tomorrow."