Chapter 2

chapter 2

Li Jin just looked at the person who spoke first. He has no memory of the original owner, and he doesn't even know what this person is.

Li Jin asked: "What you said before if someone helps you solve this chess move, an old hen and ten eggs as a thank you gift, can you count?"

That man was Li Daniu, who was a good farmer in the village. He had no other bad habits, and he was best to play chess with the villagers after plowing the land.

Li Daniu is so strong that he doesn't even need the ox-cart of the head of the concession to cultivate the land. He can cultivate all the land by himself.

In this way, a lot of money can be saved every year.

Moreover, if he loses at chess, he is willing to plow the land for others.

Although Li Daniu is willing to bet and lose, he does not collect money for plowing the land for those who win chess. But the family will still be very grateful to him and will give him a few chickens and ducks.

In addition, Li Daniu never gambled or drank fancy wine, so his family is well-off, and he will give a chicken when he speaks.

Although Li Daniu usually looks down on Li Jin.

He felt that Li Jin had a good eye and a low hand. He used to say that he was studying for a talented student, but after so many years, he didn't see any famous candidates.

In the end, he learned to spend a lot of money on Merry Yacht and defeated his family.

If it wasn't for her mother who had bought him a "brother" before she died, she would come back to be a wife, maybe this person doesn't know where she died now.

But Li Jin had read books, after all, Li Daniu thought, this person might know how to solve chess!

Li Daniu patted his chest, clanging.

"What I say in Li Daniu's mouth is naturally a spit and a nail, and I will never break my word."

Li Jin saw that the onlookers did not admit to refuting Li Daniu, which means that this person is usually quite trustworthy.

Without saying anything, he lifted his clothes and squatted down, and directly picked up Li Daniu's shi and ate the opposites pawn.

It turns out that this move has reached a deadlock, and the "pawns" on the opposite side are about to encircle Li Daniu's "Jiang".

Li Jin said: "At this time, there is only one move on the other side, and that is to eat your gun."

With that, Li Jin picked up the opposite chess and took this step. Then, Li Daniu's eyes brightened, and Zhang Laosan's face was as black as the bottom of the pot.

Li Daniu smiled boldly: "Now that the two kings meet, I-General!"

Li Jin said: "Chickens and eggs."

Li Daniu laughed, and led Li Jin away from the crowd and walked out.

Zhang Laosan said: "We blocked fifteen copper plates before. Please help me. You still lost to me."