Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Everyone knows that Li Zhuzi usually takes care of Li Jin. Sometimes when Li Jin has a dispute with the villagers, Li Zhuzi will come all the way to help him.

But in fact, the original owner, Li Jin, is cowardly and timid in nature, and has no other ability besides being in the nest.

So he couldn't cause any major incidents either. Li Zhuzi was very popular in the village, but he could easily solve it.

But this time Li Zhuzi was really holding Li Jin.

Everyone thought, genius doctor, can Li Jin bear this straw bag?

Don't let the wind flash your tongue.

Li Zhuzi saw other people not believing, and didn't say much.

If it weren't for Li Jin who help him the right his bone, he asked himself, he would not believe that Li Jin has this skill.

Li Zhuzi pulled the bullock cart to the door of Li Jin's house. Li Jin picked up his laundry tub and said, "Thank you."

"Thank you, if you really count it, it should be me thanking you. If it weren't for you, my leg would definitely be cultivated for two days, and tomorrow I wouldn't be able to enter the mountain."

After the two said goodbye, Li Jin entered the house.

Because the house of Li Jin's house is small, the yard appears to be much larger. There is a front yard in front of the kitchen with a well against the wall.

There is also a backyard behind the bedroom, where two persimmon trees are planted, and a hemp rope is pulled between the trees to hang clothes.

When Li Jin returned, Qin Muwen had been awake for a while.

He is now uneasy, and it hurts every time he moves. At first, when he saw only him and the child in the room, Qin Muwen was panicked for a moment.

I tried to call "A Jin" twice, but no one answered.

The child is not as sensitive as him, and is sleeping soundly now.

Qin Muwen heard the sound of someone talking at the door several times, and he listened carefully, expecting his door to be pushed open.

But those were all men who came back from the village.

Not Li Jin.

When he saw Li Jin coming back with the washing tub, Qin Muwen almost sat up from the bed in shock.

Li Jin couldn't take care of drying clothes, so he helped Qin Muwen up first, and then put a pillow behind his waist.

"What's wrong? Are you hungry? There is still some chicken soup in the pot."

Qin Muwen shook his head and said: "Clothes..."

"I washed it. You are in a bad shape recently. Rest is the most important thing." Li Jin didn't think there was anything wrong with 'men going to the river to wash clothes'.

His family is poor, and there are only two people: himself and a husband. Fulang has just given birth to a child. Is it possible for him to collect his dirty clothes and wait for him to get up and wash?