Chapter 10

Chapter 10

To be honest, Li Jin is very dissatisfied with her current figure. He is fine with his clothes on, but looks too weak after taking off his clothes.

In Li Jin's eyes, chest muscles and abdominal muscles are necessities for men under 35.

Therefore, after he put the child down, he turned around to tie his clothes.

Qin Muwen was confused for a moment.

Before Li Jin went back to the house and slackened up and went to bed with his clothes open before taking a shower.

Even when he woke up in the middle of the night, he was carefree, completely assuming he didn't exist.

In ancient rural areas, toilets were generally made of pits. In order to avoid stomping and falling down at night, every household would be equipped with chamber pots.

You don't have to go to Maokeng in the dark to understand such things.

As a result, Li Jin's clothes were only half-covered, and he didn't want to let himself look more.

No, this is a bit... ambiguous.

Qin Muwen thought blankly, he really didn't mean to look at Li Jin's chest too much!

Li Jin didn't know the twists and turns in Qin Muwen's heart, let alone that this young man had seen his current figure like a waste wood from top to bottom long ago.

Li Jin put on his clothes, went out to wash his hands and face, then dipped a bit of salt with willow branches, a specialty of ancient times, and brushed his teeth.

After doing all this, he boiled some hot water again and took it in for the boy to wash.

The boy was almost flattered, and after softly thanking him, he bowed his head and brushed his teeth seriously.

Li Jin said lightly: "Thank you, since you marry me, it is my responsibility as your husband. We are a family. There is no need to thank for this little thing."

He thought he would not be able to sleep last night. After all, he and the boy had no relationship basis. Once they crossed, they lay on the same bed as husband and wife.

As a result, Li Jin didn't know if it was too tired, or the boy's clever and unprepared side face affected him, and he soon fell asleep.

After getting up in the middle of the night to give the child a little goat's milk rice batter, after coaxing the child to sleep, it was almost dawn.

At that time, Li Jin did not go to sleep again, but thought about his own way forward.

Going back to the real world is definitely not going back, he clearly remembers that he was hit by a big truck.

Even if he doesn't die, he will definitely become a waste in the rest of his life.

But imagine how many people can escape in a frontal collision with a truck?

Minimal.

Li Jin thought that it was not easy for him to live back several decades.