CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13

Qin Muwen hugged the child, afraid to directly look at Li Jin's face.

Although he is doing these seams and mending work to subsidize his family, his starting point is good, but it also goes against Li Jin's words of letting him take a rest.

If it were the hot-tempered husband Lang, Qin Muwen would not only not feel guilty, but also dare to shout, "This is also for our family's good."

But Qin Muwen was born into a family of Shangshu since he was a child, and his father is the master of the family no one in the backyard dared to speak to the Master like that.

In addition, his father is a brother that is usually docile in temperament.

The family environment that Qin Muwen grew up in has an impact on him as a person. Even as a child he was educated to be very well-behaved, and basically would not disobey his husband.

This time he took these jobs because the people who had a better relationship with him came to visit and sent him the needling work by the way.

"Recently, a new master has moved to the town. He wants the family maids and servants to be dressed uniformly. Isn't this asking us to sew more money bags and handkerchiefs? The price is also higher! Awen, I will take the charge of you and bring you some to sew. "

Qin Muwen decided to do the needlework and thought that it was a waste of time if would be lying on the bed all day and doing nothing.

It is better to use this time to sew more things so that the family can earn more money and buy some soft fabrics to make clothes for their child.

Qin Muwen thanked these people and accepted the pile of things.

The buddies finally took time out and wanted to see the child Qin Muwen birthed.

"Awen, luckily you survived that day."

"Is it a boy?"

"Hurry up and take a look."

Qin Muwen said embarrassedly: "Not a boy, but a brother."

He picked up the child, and everyone saw a small red mole on the child's brow.

At the moment, the atmosphere is a bit stagnant, and everyone feels pity.

"A brother... Oh my god, why is your fate so bad, Awen!"

"But fortunately, Li Jin can't marry other people. You have to work hard and give birth to the baby boy next time."

Qin Muwen was also worried about Li Jin's dislike of the child's gender.

But from the attitude of Li Jin from last night to this morning, he has been very gentle with handling the child. He has been sleeping very lightly, but he did not expect to wake up to see the child eating rice cereal in Li Jin's arms...

It seems that Li Jin fed the child more than once a night.

Although Li Jin did not say that he likes children, Qin Muwen has already felt from his behavior that Li Jin cares about their child very much.