Chapter 13

Surprise motherfucka.

Your homegurl Malikah is back with another update.

So, sit back, relax, drink some bomb ass tea, and join me and Kermit the fuckin' frog.

Kermit and I both shade people and correct their shit like no tomorrow. Lol

Caution: This chapter contains sexual content. Read at own risk.

Melissa's POV:

I shut my eyes tight while grabbing the sheets, enjoying the sensual sensation rushing through my body.

I feel Justin's kisses trail up my abdomen to my lips.

His lips brush over mine as we both make full eye contact.

He smiles against my lips before pinning both my arms hard against the bed.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?," he mumbles against my lips.

I nod, unable to speak from my body's desire for more of his touch.

My skin hot on his, my fingers entangled in the sheets, my core aching more as the painful seconds go by.

Profanities bubbling at the back of my throat, I bite down on my bottom lip.

Justin's body presses down on mine harder than before, his lips remained hovering over mine.

"You wanna scream, don't you?," he smirks.

He lefts out a soft chuckle.

"I can help you with that baby girl. Just say the words."

I groan internally. I hate begging for it.

I remain trapped in my own state of mind, until I feel his hips rock hard once against mine.

I gasp at the sudden movement, wanting more.

My lips part, allowing me to let out a moan.

His lips attach to my neck, his tongue exploring each skin cell.

I wrap my arms around his neck, causing him to nibble at my sensitive skin.

I bite my lip before roaming my hands down his chiseled abs.

His hands migrate to my breasts, reaching behind me to unclasp my bra, freeing my breasts.

He massages one with my hand before taking the nipple of the other in his mouth, sucking on it.

His teeth gently bite at it, another moan leaving my mouth.

He trails kisses down my body, reaching my clit.

A breath gets hitched in my throat as I feel his warm breath hit my cloth covered core.

"I don't like these on you," I hear him growl.

His thumbs hook under the waistband, pulling them down.

"You're soaked baby girl," he rasps.

My moans become the loudest they can be when Justin crashes his hips into mine, rubbing our crotches together.