Chapter 6

Justin's POV:

Today has just been pretty much a chill day.

The real action doesn't start until tomorrow.

It's now late in the evening, the moonlight illuminating the night sky.

Melissa always liked the moonlight.

I remember when I used to find her with her knees against her chest while sitting on the grass, just staring at the moon.

She adores it.

We continue to walk the streets at night, headed to my car.

I pull out my phone and call my princess.

I hear the dial tone until I hear her pick up.

"Hello?," I hear her voice groggy answer.

I smile at the sound of her voice.

"Hey baby girl. How ya holding up?"

"Pretty good. Bella's asleep. It's really late over here Justin. You're only an hour behind. Aren't you tired?"

I chuckle a little.

"I'm sorry baby girl. And I'm not that tired. I can't stand the thought of not holding you in my arms while sleeping."

"Aww," Melissa says, sounding flattered.

"Ughh, can you shut the fuck up?, Connor groans.

I move my phone away from my ear and turn to him.

"I don't need your bullshit," I growl.

I roll my eyes and put the phone back to my ear.

"Alright princess. I'll let you sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," she says before hanging up.

I shove the phone back into my pocket as we all continue making our way to the car.

I see it in the distance as we get closer.

"Yo, what do you think is gonna happen at that meeting between us and the Devils?," Za asks.

"I have no clue," Chris answers.

"We're only meeting with a few members. I'm hoping it's a peace meeting of some sort," I tell them.

"The last time we were in here, we were supposed to have a peace meeting and it was a set up. Do you really think they're gonna not do the same?," I hear Connor ask me.

"I don't fuckin' know," I spat.

"They're gonna trap you all and murder you. It's a set up."

We all make a sudden stop and look around. No one's there.

"What the fuck?," Za says.

"The Devils gang always have their way. The best way to defeat a gang is to kill off the strong ones," the voice sounds again.

We see a young man appear from the shadows of a building. Blond hair, blue eyes, serious look on his face.

"What?," I say confused.

He shoves his hands in his pockets and approaches us.

"I know how they think. I see everything. I hear everything. I know everything."

I narrow my eyes at him.

We both lock eyes and exchange cautious looks.

He knows I don't fuck around. I can tell he doesn't either.

"Who are you?"

"The name's Leo. I'm the eyes and ears of this city."

"Alright, and what the fuck do you want from us?," Za snaps.

He gives his a snarl.

"I don't know. The question is, do you want something from me?," he replies.

I raise my eyebrow at him.

He begins to pace left and right. He digs in his pocket and grabs a box.

He takes a cigarette out of it before putting the box back in his pocket and lighting his cigarette.

He takes a huff, then blows the smoke to the side.

He notices the confused looks on our faces.

"I can get you guys to end the Devils for good," he reveals.

"Oh shit," I hear Chris say under his breath.

"How?," I ask, wanting a further explanation.

He takes away huff before blowing out the smoke towards us.

The smell of tobacco bothers me a little. I haven't smelled it in a while.

"Easy. The Devils aren't that bright. Every gang has a flaw. Therefore, there's a weakness. I know what that is."

"And what is it?," Connor asks.

"The inability to be successful in limited time. That attack they did back in New York was successful because they've been planning that for about a year. They had plenty of time. They need at least six months to prepare something successful. They only had a few days," he explains.

"How do I know I can trust you?," I ask him.

He chuckles while shaking his head.

"What Bieber? You think I want to hurt you? I'm not even in a gang."

"How do you know my name?"

"The same way I knew about that scuffle in New York with the Devils. I know everything. The Devils have been talking about you around town for the past few days non stop."

"What do you want from us?"

He throws his cigarette on the ground before stomping on it.

"Nothing," he simply answers.

"Nothing?," Chris repeats.

He nods.

"Consider it, a gift. Meet me at the Devils headquarters tomorrow night. I already have shit handled."

And with that, he walks away and disappears into the darkness.

"That was some weird shit."

----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to one of my wonderful readers, @DuncanRocks.

Thank you so much for supporting me. It means a lot. I always see your comments and they make me smile. I honestly think you fuckin' slay and you seem chill as fuck. Hit me up sometime via kik or inbox lol.

I love you so much baby.

Next chap? 35+ votes and a few comments

~ Malikah

PS: Leo is played by Young Leonardo DiCaprio ❤❤❤ That's him in the picture.