Chapter 8

Justin's POV:

I hear the sound of gunshots finally stop.

I kneel down and turn Connor face up.

I examine his gun wounds, seeing they're all gushing out blood from his torso.

His eyes pierce into mine, allowing me to see the agony he's in, with a hint of guilt.

I feel myself grow upset.

"Connor, you stupid fuck! Why would you jump in front of three bullets for me?!," I scream.

His eyes close a little, and I smack the shit outta him.

"Don't leave me, God dammit!!"

"Justin," I hear Za's voice call.

I look up.

He nods his head no.

"He has to fuckin' live!," I yell.

"I-I don't know man," Leo tells me, unable to look away from Connor's almost lifeless body.

* Flashback *

Connor and I look at Melissa cooking in the kitchen.

I feel a smile play at the corner of my lips.

Her silky hair, her flawless skin, her perfect body, her beautiful smile...

She's all I ever wanted.

"I've never seen you like this man," I hear Connor's voice say, snapping me out of my trance.

I jump a little and look down, rubbing my neck.

"Damn, she's got you wrapped around her finger. You should see the way she's got you blushing Biebz."

I chuckle at his remark.

"She's perfect Connor. She's all I ever wanted."

She glances over at me quickly and shoots me a smile before returning back to the dishes.

"Thinking about any kids?," he asks.

"Hell yes. I know we're only dating right now, but I'd fuckin' love to have kids with her."