Chapter 3

Justin's POV:

"When the fuck did Khalil go missing?!"

"I haven't seen him since last night. We were supposed to meet up at the headquarters this morning. I hit him up like fifty times. No answer," he explains.

I raise my eyebrow.

"So, to you that means he's missing?"

Za hops on the counter, clapping his hands together once before pointing at me.

"There's more," he points out.

"Well, fuckin' spit it out!," I spat.

I lean against the fridge, awaiting more of the story.

"I told Chris too and we both got a text from Khalil. Look what it says," he says, pulling out his phone.

He shows me the message and I read it aloud for the both of us:

Chicago, Friday, 9 pm
Pass it on

I scoff.

"Dafuq?!

"We were lost as fuck, too," he adds.

Connor huffs out a breath.

"Why fuckin' Chicago?," Connor asks.

"I'm getting to the bottom of this shit," I groan.

I pull out my phone and call him.

No answer.

I call him again.

No answer.

I get a text a few seconds later. Of course, its from Khalil.

You called?

"This motherfucker," I say under my breath.

I text him back.

YES I FUCKIN CALLED! DAFUQ DO YOU WANT US TO MEET YOU IN CHICAGO FOR?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! PICK UP THE FUCKIN' PHONE!

What feels like hours later but is only a couple minutes, I get a text back.

I can't talk. I'm in Chicago. The Devils gang will hear into my phone convos. Last night, my drink was drugged. It was a drug that puts me to sleep and makes me non responsive for hours. I woke up in Chicago.

"Oh shit," I breathe out.

"What?," Connor asks.

"His drink was drugged last night at the club with Za and he was abducted in his sleep. He woke up in Chicago," I reveal.

I get another text.

The Devils gang told me if I leave, plan anything with you guys against them, etc., then they will blow your house up. If I talk on the phone, something will slip out. They got bombs all over your house right now.

"Shit," I swear.

"What now?," Za asks.

"They got fuckin' bombs surrounding this motherfucker."

All jaws drop.

"They got what?!," Melissa shouts from the living room with Val and Bella.

I ignore her.

I get another text.

They're even watching me text you right now. Just come to Chicago man. If not, they'll kill you all. If you agree to come, they'll deactivate the bombs. Peace.

"The Devils gang is fuckin' insane. If we don't agree to come to Chicago, they're blowing the house up right now."

"How the hell did they get bombs around the house?!," Za shouts.

"They must've done it a couple weeks back when we had that scuffle at the headquarters," I reply.

"This is crazy," Connor breathes out.

"No shit Sherlock."

His full attention turns to me.

"No need to be a dick. What the fuck has been up with you lately?," he asks, infuriating me.

"Oh nothing. Just the fact that we all could be blown the fuck up any second now."

He clenches his fists.

"Jus-," he gets out before I cut him off.

"Oh, and the fact that this gang shit is fuckin' up my life and the Devils gang is out to get me since I killed their former leader. Ya know, nothing serious," I reply, sarcasm completely evident once more.

"Shut the fuck up! Maybe if you weren't so much of a fuck up of a leader, we wouldn't have this problem!," he screams at me.

Silence takes over the house.

Alright.

I think its time to kill Connor.

"Excuse me?! Last time I motherfuckin' checked, you wanted me to be leader!"

"Well, I was stupid as fuck to think that! This gang is running into the fuckin' ground because of you!"

"Fuck you, fuckin' ugly ass worthless son of a bitch!!!!!"

He stares at me in utter disbelief and anger.

He starts to walk towards me, but Za is already in between us.

"Calm your motherfuckin' asses down," Za commands.

"Tell him to stop PMS-ing," I say through clenched teeth.

"The clock is fuckin' ticking. Are we going to Chicago or not?," Za asks, eager for the answer.

"Hell yes," I answer while Connor and I exchange death stares.

"How we getting there dickhead?," Connor asks in an effort to piss me off.

"On my jet bitch," I spat.

"You don't have a jet," he points out.

"I'll buy a jet, but there's no way in hell that we are staying on the same plane. I might purposely run it into the ground, where you fuckin' belong," I threaten.

"Oh, you mean the same place you're Mom is."

The next thing I know, I ram my fist into his face and he's on the floor, knocked out cold.

------------------------------------------------------

Next chap? 30+ votes and a few comments

My kik: msswag15