Chapter 7

Justin's POV:

"This is it?," I ask, turning to Leo.

"Yep," he says, making a sudden stop and shrugging his shoulder.

He turns to face us all with a grin on his face.

"Welcome to the Devils headquarters boys."

"What's the plan again?," Za asks.

"We're gonna go in. Me and Bieber in the front, Za, Connor, and Chris in the back. When I give you all a wink, that's when I attack. There's no way they're gonna live. They haven't had enough time to plan."

"Sounds good," Connor says, giving a nod.

"Alright, let's go," I command, loading my gun with ammo.

"Damn Bieber. We don't kill the just yet," Leo laughs.

"I don't give a fuck. At the end of the day, these motherfuckers had the audacity to fuckin' kidnap my baby. No one fucks with my family."

I clench my gun tighter in my hand.

"Now, c'mon. Time to end this," I mumble, examining the dark, mysterious looking building.

We all walk in, seeing ourselves in a big room, lightly lit, looking almost empty until my eyes stop on five males, guns pointed all towards us.

"Fuck!"

Gunshots are fired and I dodge them. I point my gun towards one of them, pulling the trigger.

It shoots him in his knee and in result he collapses with a look of pain on his face, but manages to still point his gun on me.

Before he could do anything else, a bullet is shot into his head. I see his soul ripped out of his body, and I look to the right to see Leo's gun was the cause of it.

He gives me a nod before shooting at another member.

I stop all motion in my body and stare at the ground.

This reminds me of...

* Flashback *

So, what's the status on the Hawks?," i ask Connor as I lean against the counter where we just bought our smoothies.

Connor is the leader of the gang, while I'm the co leader.

The Hawks are the other gang that my gang, the Nightwatchers, have a huge problem with.

It's a long story.

Long story short, we all have unfinished business to settle.

"They're keeping an eye on us at all times. Some members said they've seen them around town everywhere they go. They're just waiting to attack."

"Well, when they attack we'll be ready. This bullshit has to finally end. It's been four years of bullshit. We've lost lives, money, and I lost everyone I love and relationships."

I lost my relationship with all my family. When I was eighteen, I came back home and found my mom tied up in my house with the leader of the Hawks and a few of his members, a gun pointed to her head.

I moved out when I was sixteen with Connor. My mom wasn't too fond of the idea, but she soon learned to accept it. She knew I was involved in the gang life as soon as I joined. I thought it'd be safer to move out, but I guess I was wrong.

When I was sixteen, I also killed my first person. Now, I'm twenty and I killed many people, mostly when necessary.

I lost count after fifty...