Bonus Chapter

Harry and I were walking through the Enchanted Forest on a date when I felt someone staring at us. I stopped walking and looked up at all the trees. "You okay love?" Harry asked. It has been 2 months since the barrier came down for good and we were settling in good here still stealing yes occasionally. We were about to start looking at buying a ship to sail the seas together on. "Yea I'm fine just thought I heard something. let's go." I smiled at him and we continued walking. We walked for only a minute before I was sure someone was following us. I stopped again looking around. "Sandy if this is your idea of a joke it's not funny," I yelled out and flew up to a tree branch. "How do you know sandy." a voice asked behind me. I quickly jumped on another branch and turned to face him. He was a boy the same age as me he had pure white hair and bright blue eyes. "It depends on how you know him. I said jumping down to where Harry was. "He never mentioned someone like you." Another voice said. It was a boy also the same age with brown hair and brown eyes. "Well, we have a mutual agreement to keep our friendship a secret," I told them both harry and I taking a defensive stance. I saw the brown hair boy look from me to harry to the hook on his arm. The guy with white hair noticed it as well. That's when I realised. The guy with white hair lifted up his staff and shot snow at Harry I felt up my hand and blocked it. "Run," I mumbled to Harry. I grabbed his hand and we ran away. I kept blocking the ice with my own. until they flew in front of us. The guy with brown hair held out his sword at Harry and Harry did the same. I flew up between them. "Enough." I hissed. "I wouldn't do that if I was you Girly." The guy with white hair said. I wouldn't call me girly." I said to him my eyes turning white. "Who are you?" he asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you frost." I snarled at Jack Frost. Why today 2 more weeks that's all I had to go through without seeing my 'fathers'. "Well, it's only right if you know who I am." I saw Pan get a good hit on Harry. I quickly flew down and froze Pan's feet to the ground. "Either of you moves another step and I'll cover him whole. And I don't bluff." I growled. I moved in front of him. "How do you have abilities like Jack. Are you a winter spirit?" Pan asked shivering. "Kinda I guess. I don't know." I truthfully said. "How don't you know?" Frost said cautiously not moving an inch. "You really want to know. It was passed down through genes." I watched their reactions to see if they figured it out yet. They looked at each other and I knew. They knew. "when were you born." "13th of April 2003 I'm sixteen years of age almost 17." "Gabrielle?" Pan asked getting colder by the second. "The one and only Gabrielle Hades. That's me." I felt Harry grab my hand. I turned around and faced him. "Let's go," I said and started to walk away. "Oh wait I forgot." I flicked my hand and Pan's feet unfroze. Harry and I walked out of the forest together relieved. "I don't think that could have gone any worse." Harry laughed. I laughed with him. So much for the family reunion.