Chapter 5

I swung (on one of the many ropes on the ship) to a girl from Auradon. "Hi, I'm Gabrielle," I said smiling and holding out my hand for her to shake. "I'm Lonnie." She said and was about to shake my hand when a sword came flying my way. I ducked in time and turned to be confronted by Jay. "I won't let you hurt her." "You sure," I smirked and started throwing icicles at the two of them. Soon it was just me and Jay sword fighting, I saw Harry come up behind him. Then it was them duelling while I fought against Carlos. "Hey, mutt," I said grunting my teeth distracting him so Baxter could get away from under him. "Gabrielle." He nodded. We duelled until he ran away and I helped Harry back onto the platforms. 

Half an hour later we had lost and Uma was nowhere to be found leaving me and Harry in charge. I was tired, exhausted and angry to say the least. So when Harry pulled me away I happily left, it was around midnight at that point so he lead me to his room. He went to his cupboard while I sat on the bed. I can't believe she tricked us again. And now Uma was somewhere in the ocean like a bloody octopus. This crew runs because of her. She's the captain. "Here," Harry said and through me some of his clothes. "What are these for, Hook." He rolled his eyes. "I'm not letting you walk alone at 3 in the morning so get changed. You can take the bed I'll sleep on the floor." He told me. I looked down at my hands feeling slightly embarrassed. "Sorry," I mumbled. I got up and left for the bathroom. Getting changed was the easy part but getting the courage to walk out of here in Harry's clothes was a whole-nother story. I took a deep breath and walked out. Harry was pilling up pillows and blankets on the floor for himself. I felt bad. If anyone should have the bed it's him. He worked hard today. "Don't," Harry said suddenly. "Don't what?" I asked clearly confused. "Don't tell me to take the bed. I Because it is the one fight you'll lose." My cheeks grew red at his compliment. If it even was a compliment? "I was never going to." I denied it and walked over to his bed. I laid down under the blankets and noticed how warm it was. After minutes of silence and just staring at the wall, I asked Harry something that I had been wondering about for a while now. "Harry." He grunted in reply. "What would you have done if we did break down the barrier?" It has been on my mind for a while since many had different dreams, some children wanted to attend Auradon Prep. Others wanted to rule the world. Some wanted to open shops. But I have no clue. He took a deep breath and started. "I want to sail the 7 sea's like my pops. I want to explore maybe kidnap some lost boys on the way." I could sense the grin on his face. I laughed along with him. "Do you need a 1st mate?" I asked slightly blushing. I thank hades he can't see me. "Gabrielle?" "Yea." "What do you want to do?" He asked me. "I don't know. I mean I've spent so much time plotting how to get out of this isle but never thought about what I would do... your idea sounds nice though... getting away from all the chaos..." I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Gabrielle?" He asked again. "Yea." "Will you sail the 7 sea's with me?" I smiled and looked over the edge of the bed. "Yes, Harry Hook. I would love to kidnap lost boys with you." I smiled down at him. I saw his face light up. "Come here. We can share the bed." I patted the side beside me. He happily sat up and got on the bed next to me. "Go to sleep Gabby. We've had a long day." I turn over to face the wall on my side and close my eyes. "Goodnight Harry." "Goodnight love." 

I woke up the next morning hot. For once in my life, I was warm, not cold. I felt my head lift up and down. Opening my eyes I saw that I was lying on someone's chest. But not just anyone. Harry's chest. I shot up. He was awake and laughing. "What am I really that bad." He chuckled. I snarled at him and rubbed my eyes. "What's the time," I mumbled lying back down. But not on his chest. "It's around 10." I shot up yet again. "Damn it I have to go." I jumped out of bed and was about to leave when Harry called my name. "My clothes." He laughed again. I went into the bathroom and got changed into yesterday's clothes. "Bye," I said and headed out. Dad was going to kill me. 

Yay, a little Harry and Gabby also please leave suggestions for a ship name for them. Bye loves ya.