Chapter 1

Hi. I'm Gabrielle Hades. Yes yes The Hades. I'm his adopted daughter. I was found on the isle when I was three and he took me in. I soon showed signs of frost magic even on the isle of the lost where no magic or wifi could be found. By the age of 7 I mastered the power and even flight. I use to be best friends with Mal, Carlos, Jay and Evie until they started 'bullying' me and my now best friend Uma. I am also great friends with Gil son of Gaston and Harry son of James Hook. After Mal and her gang left for bore-adon Uma's crew ruled the isle which included me. You might think it's strange that the daughter of hades was a pirate. But who cared.

I was sitting in Ursula's chip shop with Gil eating, when Harry walked in dramatically as always. He handed a woman who was waiting a stake of dead fish then jumped over the counter. When he turned on the TV the familiar face of Mal came on the screen. Finally Uma walked in the room chucking a chip at the TV. "Poser." She said with disgust. "Traitor." Harry yelled with. "Hey." I yelled at the shop. They all started throwing food at the TV saying all sorts of disgusting words. "Relax Gabby." Gil whispered in my ear. I looked down at him after standing up. I snarled then noticed someone not joining in with the crew at throwing food. I nodded at him to one of the crew members then froze his chair while the other guy kicked it. It shatter and the man fell to the floor. "Nice shot." Harry put his arm around my shoulder. "Unless you want to end up like that chair let go of me now hook." I growled. He backed away smirking. "You know you love me." He whispered. Rolling my eyes I through more fish at the TV. Harry licked the food of his finger from the TV and said, "oh I would love to wipe the smiles of there faces. Know what I mean?" "Obviously Hook." Uma sighed. "That traitor who left us in the dirt." "Who turned her back on evil." Harry continued before I butted in. "Who abandoned all we stand for." "Who said you went big or bad enough to join their gang." Gil said not getting the memo. "Back when we were kids. Come on you guys remember she called Uma shrimpy and the name just kinda-" he paused at our faces. "...stuck." I turned away from him and to Uma. "The snobby little which who left us with nothing-" "no she left you with that sandbox and then said you could have the shrimp-" "SHUT UP GIL." I growled at him eyes turning white like it usually did when I was mad. "Look we have her turf now she can stay in bore-Aron." Harry said and I agreed. "That's her turf now and I want it. We shouldn't be getting her left overs. Son of Hook, Son of Gaston and most importantly me and Gabby." I smirked knowing where this was going. "What's my name?" She pulled Gil in. "Uma." "What's my name?" I smirked pulling Harry towards me by his collar. "Gabrielle." He said bowing with his hat. He helped me on the counter as Uma started singing.

Uma // Gabby // Harry // crew

This is all hands on deck
Calling out to lost boys and girls
I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect
We won't stop 'til we rule the world
It's our time, we up next! (Next, next)
Our sail's about to be set (set, set)
They ain't seen nothing yet
Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget... What's my name, what's my name? (Uma)
Say it louder
What's my name, what's my name? (Uma)
Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours
What's my name what's my name?
What's it, what's it, say it, say it loud
(Uuuuuuma, Uuuuma)... All eyes on me, let me see 'em (Uuuuuma, Uuuuuma)
What's it, what's it, say it, say it
(Uma ah ah)... Uma... I'm the queen of this town
I call the shots, you know who I am
I don't need to wear no fake crown
Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance
It's our time, we up next (next, next)
My crew's as real as it gets (gets, gets)
The worst is now the best
And leaving us here will be their last regret... What's my name what's my name? (Uma)
Say it louder
What's my name What's my name? (Uma)
Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours
What's my name what's my name?
What's it, what's it, say it, say it ...
You know what they say Bad girls have all the fun
Never learned how to count 'cause I'm number one
Ready here, we come We always get our way
It's a pirate's life, every single day (hey!)
She's the captain, I'm the first mate
Enemies seasick can't see straight
Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook
Gabby's so hot they get burned if they look... It's all eyes on me, let me see 'em
I see your eyes on me boys, hey
You know what my name is
Say it, say it louder... Ho, woah
Come on... What's my name what's my name? (Uma)
Say it louder
What's my name What's my name? (Uma)
Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours
What's my name what's my name?
What's it, what's it, say it, say it
(Uuuuuuma, Uuuuuma)... All eyes on me, let me see 'em (Uuuuma, Uuuuma)
What's it, what's it, say it, say it
Oh, say it louder (Uuuuuma, Uuuuuma)
What's it, what's it, say it, say it

"Hook me." I laughed with Harry until we were interrupted by Ursula. "Shut your clams." "Mum." Uma groaned back. "It's fine. It's fine. Cause once I get my hands on that wand everyone will remember the name-" "shrimpy." Gill yelled. Uma and I both looked at Harry. "Got it." He mumbled and dragged Gil back inside. "Look uma I would love to stay but I've got to go and rob Yzma's perfume store I'm low on cash. Bye." I called and left the shop.

When I got to the perfume store I saw it was locked. I froze the handle then brought my leg down on it and it shattered. I misted up the store so no one could see anything if anyone was inside. I moved to the counter and stole all the cash I could find. "HEY." I heard a yell behind me. I short an icicle at whoever it was then ran out of the store with my findings. I ran all the way down to the ship. "HARRY." I yelled out. "You called m'lady." "Open the bloody door." I called from the other side of the closed door. He opened it... half naked. I took in his figure. He had abs that for sure. He was definitely stronger then I thought. "Like what you see." I looked up to his face to see him smirking. "I'm a slut I would stare at Gil's body like that if he opened the door half naked as well dumbass." I said walking in. None of that was true sadly. Gil was like my brother I would probably scream and run away. "Good to know." Harry mumbled closing the door after me. I dumped my pocket of cash onto his bed. Turning around I saw him an inch away from me. "Your a horrible liar." He whispered in my ear. I felt my heart rate fasten. "Get the hell away from me before I turn you into an icicle yourself." I growled and walked out of the room expecting Harry to give Uma the money. "What the hell just happened?"

First book please don't judge also I don't know if I will post regularly or not. Love you guys bye bye