Kiss, Marry, Kill

All was quiet on the Havoc Marauder. The only faint sounds came from Tech and Echo tinkering with the hyperdrive in the back room. It was Hunter's dream. No loud holovids, no explosions, no Crosshair cursing Wrecker out for hiding his rifle again. It was just him, his brothers, and you. Together, and at peace.

For a total of twelve seconds.

"I'm bored," Wrecker groaned, flopping down on the ground.

You smirked from your place on the floor next to Hunter, where you lay with your head in his lap. Crosshair caught your eye and vigorously shook his head, knowing full well what Wrecker had started, but you ignored him.

"Hi bored-"

Wrecker's eyes widened, suddenly realizing that he had awakened a monster. "No."

"My name is-"

"No."

"Y/n the great."

"NO."

You reached up to cover Hunter's sensitive ears as you raised your voice. His only reaction was a quiet sigh and the smallest of smirks, knowing where this shouting match was going. "The FANTASTIC."

"STOP."

"The WONDROUS, FANTASTICAL BAD BATCHER-"

"HUNTERRRRRRR!" Wrecker whined.

The Sergeant sighed and opened his eyes, glaring at his brother. You dropped your hands from his ears with a triumphant grin. "What?"

"Make Y/n stop."

"Darling?" Hunter cooed, glancing down at you.

You looked up at him with an innocent smile. "Hm?"

"Please stop."

"Okay."

"H- WHAT?!"

You sent a victorious smirk at Crosshair, then glanced back over at the baffled Wrecker. "So, you said you were bored?"

"Don't start," the previously befuddled weapons expert snapped, glaring at you pointedly.

You raised your hands defensively, smirking. "I didn't say nothin'."

Wrecker thought for a moment, then his eyes lit up. "Let's play kiss, marry, kill."

"I'm out," Crosshair snapped, leaning back in his chair and popping a toothpick in his mouth.

"You do you, boo," you said, sitting up. "I'll play."

Tech called for Hunter, who got up to see what his brother needed, leaving you with Crosshair and Wrecker.

"Wrecker," you began, pausing for dramatic effect before naming your choices. "Kiss, marry, kill: Senator Amidala, General Skywalker, General Kenobi."

"Marry the Senator, for sure. I'd kiss Kenobi, and kill Skywalker." The muscular clone shuddered. "He scares me."

You shrugged. "Understandable."

"Your turn," Wrecker announced. "Kiss, marry, kill: General Secura, Crosshair, Senator Chuchi."

You thought for a moment, tapping your chin as you glanced from the ground to the irritated-looking Crosshair and back again. "Hm... I guess I'd kiss Crosshair-"

"Don't you dare," the sniper in question snapped.

"Fine, I'd marry Crosshair-"

"Do you want to get shot?" Crosshair growled, glaring at you.

You raised your eyebrows. "Would you rather me kill you?"

"Yes."

"Ouch. Love you too, Cross." You flicked an elastic at him, which he snatched out of the air. The silver haired man flipped you off then lay down in his seat, closing his eyes.