09

"time of death, 3:06 am"

the words pierced through the four disheveled boys like a hot branding knife. taehyun was silent, not uttering a word as he stared at his blood stained hands.

soobin had gotten the call from heeseung after he'd rushed to the dorm following the paramedics from outside. he'd been on a late night jog and had arrived at the dorm building just as the ambulance did.

"taehyun...we have to go now...they have to take him away" yeonjun whispered, rubbing taehyun's shoulder softly.

"fine" taehyun spoke and stood up, shoving past his members as he rushed out of the room.

yeonjun opened his arms as heuningkai wrapped his arms around him, sobbing into his shoulder as soobin joined the hug.

beomgyu was their heart. he was their laughter. their sunshine. their light in a dark room most days. they were incomplete without him and they didn't know how they were supposed to move on after this.

how do you move on?

you cant.

you can try to force yourself to believe that everything will get better. that one day you'll wake up and that pain and that hurt will disappear and it'll be like it never even happened.

but you'll always remember the grief. the anger you felt when the person you lost was ripped out of your life and could never be brought back. you can't erase them from your memory because of the love you'll always have for them in your heart.

"if you've lost someone you love look at the moon and you'll see their face on the stars above."
- unknown

the end.

-

thank you for reading & supporting this book.

and especially thank you to diorjjks for supporting this book since the very beginning <3

i love you all and i hope you're all okay.