07

one day

' light smut ,

"mmm that feels good" taehyun whispered as beomgyu kissed down his skin. the pair had somewhat made up, agreeing to go back to being best friends cause they missed eachother so deeply.

they were sat on taehyun's bed, their clothing discarded all over the room as beomgyu left behind yet another marking on the younger male's torso. he was somewhat that this was the last memory he'd be giving taehyun before he left him.

a memory both of them would cherish forever. one filled with passion, lust and especially love.

"no more please," taehyun whimpered as beomgyu teased him by stroking his thighs. his legs were already shaking from overstimulation and he couldn't handle anything more.

"okay baby, no more" beomgyu laughed ligntly.

he pressed a sweet kiss to taehyun's lips before he moved to lay down beside him, spooning him in his arms as taehyun pulled the thin sheet over their naked bodies.

"you know i'll always love you right hyun?" beomgyu whispered, holding taehyun as tight as he could.

"i know gyu.." taehyun replied, "i'll always love you too.."

the room grew silent, the only audible sound being the light snores that left taehyun's mouth as he quickly fell asleep in his lover's arms. he looked so fragile. so easily breakable and that tore beomgyu apart.

"im sorry" beomgyu whispered, kissing taehyun's cheek as he covered him up more, "im sorry i have to leave you so soon."

you're not sorry, stop apologizing

they don't care

just do it soon gyu

so they dont have to suffer anymore