05

three days

"thats not how you do it beomgyu!" heuningkai yelled as beomgyu messed up another part of his lego set. all beomgyu had wanted to do was help but since offering his help all he'd done was ruin the pieces.

"im gonna get taehyun. he's better at this than you. just go away beomgyu," heuningkai spoke bitterly while standing up and walking out of the room.

beomgyu stood up from the floor and bit his lip as he stared at the lego pieces on the floor. beomgyu couldn't help the tears that welled in his eyes as he stared at the mess he'd caused. he was just trying to help heuningkai but of course he couldn't even do that properly.

"gyu, are you okay?" soobin asks as he entered the living room to see the lego mess all over the floor.

beomgyu wanted to say lie and say yes but instead he shook his head no and began to sob as soobin quickly strode across the room to his side. the taller male hugged beomgyu gently, holding him in his arms as he assured him it was an accident.

"just wanted to help him..." beomgyu sniffled, "I tried my best."

"Its okay gyu. I promise," soobin spoke in a gentle tone, one that most fathers would use when their young child was injured. he led beomgyu out of the living room and down the hall into his room so they could cuddle for a bit.

"i'll talk to hueningkai later okay? he owes you an apology," soobin said as he laid down next to beomgyu and cradled the younger male in his arms.

you deserved it beomgyu

you ruined everything

"i love you soobin.." beomgyu whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek. "thanks for always taking care of me..."