06

two days

beomgyu stared at himself in the mirror. his cheeks were deeply sunken in and dark circles almost black underneath his eyes. a few small bruises lined his skin but he didn't care.

he looked dead. his eyes were lifeless. and his voice was almost gone from how silent he'd been that day. it was horrible. all he'd done was fight with the members and he just wanted to curl up and be alone. but he couldn't bring himself to do that.

instead he'd spent hours cleaning the dorm. tidying up every room that he could to make it look as nice as possible for when his members returned home from their day out. it would be a nice surprise for them to come home to a clean dorm.

the exhausted male walked out of the bathroom as he heard the front door open and he walked into the kitchen, beginning to put away all the cleaning products as he heard soft gasps emit the lips of his fellow members.

"its so clean- beomgyu did you do this?" soobin asks.

beomgyu shrugged and turned his back to put away the broom and mop. yeonjun was the first one to hug him, praising him for doing such a good job at tidying up their home. soobin kissed his forehead as heuningkai repeatedly told him 'good job'.

for a split second beomgyu felt loved. he felt like he was worth something. like they actually cared but he knew deep down they were only being like this because he'd done something for them. they didn't mean their words.

they don't actually love him

beomgyu pushed his members off and walked out of the kitchen going straight to his now clean bedroom and flopping down onto the bed. beomgyu partially regretted making the choice to leave them in two days but he knew they deserved better. they'd replace him and move on and be happier as a group and thats all beomgyu wanted.

he just wanted them to be happy.