02.

six days.

"beomgyu if you mess up again im not going to take it easy on you anymore!" his dance instructor shouted.

beomgyu nodded. "sorry" he apologized, readjusting his body and beginning to dance again while making sure not to make any mistakes again. it was all his fault that the instructor was making the group train for an extra three hours. he'd been messing up so much lately he felt like a failure to them.

you are a failure beomgyu.

the exhausted male walked out of the dance studio and down the hallway towards the private studio. he'd been scheduled to do a vlive and he hoped he looked atleast a little presentable so the fans wouldn't question anything.

"sorry" he immediately apologized after running into someone's shoulder.

"its okay" heeseung responded.

"are you okay though?" heeseung asks, quickly taking note at how skinny beomgyu looked. his skin was pale, cheeks hollowed in with big dark circles under his eyes.

"m'fine" beomgyu responded, "just tired from practice."

heeseung nodded and gently patted beomgyu's shouldet before walking away. he knew something was wrong. beomgyu's eyes always sparkled. no matter who he was looking at his eyes held stars in them but this time they were dull, almost empty, no life in them at all.

you're so stupid beomgyu

to think he'd actually care about you

nobody does

beomgyu sat down in the chair in the dark room. he didn't even reach for the tablet. instead he just sat there in the dark, tears brimming his eyes as he broke down. all he did was mess things up. whether it was fan meetings, dance practices, meals. he always messed them up.

for hours he sat there, staring at the floor. nobody came looking for him because in his mind they didn't care. he could die tomorrow and nobody would miss him.

good boy beomgyu

you actually thought of something we agreed on