Chapter 31 : Leaving You

Y/n's pov

After a long time I slept peacefully with my new one... *caressing belly*.

A smile appeared on my face. I got out of the bed. I opened the window screen....

I went to the balcony and inhaled the morning fresh air... The chirping birds, early sunlight... Everything seems even more beautiful that they are.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I stepped down the stairs very carefully.... Now I have a life inside me remember.. I have to be even more careful...

I went to the kitchen and made a light tea.. Of course I can't live without tea. Usually I prefer strong tea but for my baby I'm making it light.

I placed the tea cup on the teapoy and started reading the newspaper....

I was sipping my tea parallelly.... After I'm done with it.

I looked at the clock it showed... 8.30 pm

I prepared some oats for my breakfast because I can't stand the smell of eggs......

After having it... I sat on the couch and hugged my belly......

Baby... Appa seekram Oorku vanduruvaru appo namma appa ku surprise kudukalam... OK... Appa is gonna love you a lot.... I said to my baby caressing my belly.

I felt like going to the park I went yesterday... I got to know that most of the people take their new born and their kids to play there.

I want to see those babies. So I thought of going there.

I went out of the house and searched for driver anna

I found him Washing the car.

Anna... I called him and went there..

He didn't even look at me once.

Anna... I called him again.

Enna.... He replied rudely.

Anna nethu oru park ku kootitu poningala anga inaiku kootitu poreengala..... I asked with a smile.

Amma thayae....unna oru naazh kootitu poi pattathellam podum.... Inimael ennala mudiyadu.... He said to me harshly.

Ennachu anna yen ipdi pesuringa..... I asked him politely.

Hearing the sound manikandan uncle also came there.

Enna Inga satham...manikandan uncle asked.

Indha ponnu irukude. Ivazhala en velaye poirum pola.... Driver Anna said to manikandan uncle.

Dei.. Enna da nee adhu namma mudhazhazhiyoda pondatti avangala poi andha ponnu indha ponnu nu.. Solitu iruka.... Manikandan uncle asked driver Anna.

Aama ana namma sir indha ponna pondatti mathiri nadathura mathiri terilaye.... Driver Anna said.

My eyes widened in shock...

Dei podum da. Andha puzha paavom... Manikandan uncle supported me.

Neenga Vera annae... Indha ponnu avlo nallavana en ava purushan ava mela oru kannu vachukonganu solla poraru. Edachum prachana pudicha ponna irukum adan.... Driver said.

I couldn't stand the words anymore...

I ran into the house and rushed to my bathroom and locked myself there.

I cried my heart out.... Even a servant can understand about our relationship.... But why you have to be like this arjun

I opened the shower and stood under that crying my heart out.