Chapter 19 : Arjun's Act

Arjun's pov

I saw y/n and her friend going upstairs.....

And her friend was looking at me as if she wants to kill me.

I ignored that and sat in the hall playing with Tommy. I saw Diya going up too..

Then only I remember I have an important mail to send. So I was going to the room. That's when I heard diya and y/n's conversation.

This bitch is trying to create a bad image about me.

That bitch can go to any extreme to get her things done.

I heard footsteps approaching the entrance so I get inside that moron Aravind's room.

After they went down I send the mail which I have to send and went down during dinner when y/n came to call me.

I went behind her.

I put a forced smile on my face.

I sat in the dining hall and I was served with chappathi and butter chicken. . Today aththa and mama went to his friend's house so it's only aravind, y/n, diya and I were at the house. As usual y/n was next to me eating her food silently

Bitch how can she act like an innocent.

Arjun..... Diya called me.

Sollu diya.... I said.

Enga y/n irukazhe en family mattum illa ellarukum romba pudikum. Thanna suthi irukuravanga nalla irukanum nu nenaikurava. Yaarayum kastham padutha mata...thanaku pudicha vishayatha avlo pokisham mathiri paathu pa..... Apdi patta ponna adavadu En thangachi ah yaarachum hurt Panna yaar venalum pathu kittu summa irupanga ana naa summa iruka maten...... Diya said in a warning tone.

I pretend that I couldn't get her points
So I said....... Unmai thaa diya en y/n mathiri oru pondatti kedaika naa ta kuduthu vachurukanum. Thanks diya for making me marry her.....

Ama diya but idellam eduku ippo solra..... I asked.

Just summa tha arjun nee terijukanum nu thaa solren. Y/n enagazhuku evlo precious nu... Diya said

Y/n ungaluku precious naa enaku ava uyir Diya..... I lied... Y/n looked at me hearing my words. I too passed a fake smile at her.

If you can play this well... Then I'll show you how good I am.

After having dinner. Soon aththa and mama also came... I was standing near the staircase and watched what's going. I saw y/n coming to our room with a glass of milk and Diya was coming behind her.

I quickly went to the room and when y/n came i got the glass from her and placed it on the stand.

I pulled her closer to me... Her mounds met my chest...... I looked into her eyes and kissed her.

I noticed Diya watching us kissing on the way to her room....

I smirked in between the kiss.

I kissed her deeply I don't know why did I do that but I felt like doing ..... When she started kissing back. I don't feel like leaving her.... I remembered the our moments that night that kiss, her soft mounds........ I don't want to lose my control...

I pushed her away when I got my sense back.

I left her there and went to take a shower.

I opened the tap and let the water fall on me.

I ran my fingers through my hair........ Y/n y/n y/n..... My life was peaceful before she entered into my life.... Everything was perfect before now.... She ruined my life... She took away my love my diya from me. I know my diya loves her sister a lot. But her sister is not worthy.... She didn't think twice to stop her sister's marriage for her own sake. Just a selfish bitch.