Chapter 8: First Kiss

Arjun's pov

Evening 6.30 pm

Inaiku en reception...

(makkazhe I have seen in so many films and in reality too that they do reception before marriage too... So..... Puriyum nu nenaikuran - Author🙏)

The stylist is doing their job... I'm can't wait to see my diya.... By tomorrow this time she will be my wife...

The stylist and his team took their own time to get me ready... I patiently waited because I want to look handsome for my diya....

After I'm done I went to the reception hall with my family. My eyes wandered to get a glimpse of...................

Just then i saw diya's amma and y/n and some more ladies coming to us...

Irunga mappillai aarathi edukanum.... Diya's Amma said.

Hey y/n mama ku aarathi edu.... Her Amma said

Y/n came forward holding a aarathi thattu in her hands...

She looked at me.. That's when our eyes met....

She performed the aarathi and put the Tilak on my forehead....

Ava chinna thoduthalum enakkulla edo pannudu...... I said in my mind literally ogling at her....

Control arjun ava diya thangachi.... This is the words I've been saying to myself since the day I met her.

OK ma poi idha vezhiya oothitu vaa.... Her Amma said.

She went.... I turned to see her that's when I noticed her dress... WTF...

(y/n's dress)

(y/n's dress)

(Arjun's dress)

(Arjun's dress)

Ivlo neram I didn't notice that. Yaaru keta ipdi dress panna Iva.....

I went inside that's when I noticed that guy's and more guys . Who I met in the coffee shop with y/n.

My Amma took me to the stage and made me wear the Garland...

In few minutes... I saw y/n taking diya to the stage...