Chapter 28: Party

Author's pov

Y/n was looking at herself in the mirror...

The mirror reflected a girl.... A broken girl... Y/n was damn sure... She is not her.

The y/n she knew was happy, she has a life in her eyes... Her eyes used to shine looking at people especially her Arjun.... But now its all gone now...

With trembling hands she touched the new bruises on her body.... She had a towel wrapped around her... Her body had bite marks and Nail scratches..... Some fresh and fading old bruises...

But arjun didn't force himself on her even once but she gave herself to him willingly ..... But only to get hurt at the end.

She did her wife duties well but.... Arjun didn't treat her like one... Either he treats her like a bunching bag or.... Someone who fulfill his desires....

It's been two Months since akka and raghav mama left to Australia . After the gift incident...

Arjun and I avoided each other but it all lasted only one day...

I remembered that day......

Flashback

After that day you know the day he came home drunk....he didn't even look at her... Apdi nu solla mudiyadu....

He used to look at her now and then but avazhuke teriyama....nu nenaichitu irukan but she noticed it..... But she didn't ask about it because she was enjoying it silently...

That's when diya's call came....

Phone conversation

Arjun : hello...

Diya: arjun naa Diya pesuren... Epdi iruka... Y/n enga.

. *she started talking without even letting Arjun to talk*

Avana pesa vidu ma... Arjun heard raghav's voice in the background.

Arjun : hi Diya... Naa nalla iruken... Wait y/n va kooptren.

Diya: Nee video call pannu arjun... Y/n va paakanum.

Arjun : OK.

Y/n... Inga va.... Arjun called her.

She came running..... She was in the middle of grinding the dosa batter.... She had some batter applied on her forehead and neck.....

Arjun looked at her and chuckled a little...

Eduku avasaram porumaya varai vendiyadu thane.... Ama enna Kolam di idhu....... Arjun asked.

She couldn't believe her own ears. She thought she was dreaming... How could arjun be gentle with her....

Arjun snapped his finger at her...

She composed herself...

Illa neega kooptingala adan.... She said lowering her head.

Vaa... Inga vandu utkaru... Diya call panrenu sonna...arjun said handing placing the phone on the teapoy.

Arjun made y/n looked at him..... She gasped seeing their proximity... He smirked a little and grabbed a tissue to wipe that dosa batter away....

Y/n was closely observing his features... With a small smile on her lips... Arjun noticed this...

Enna... Apdi paakura.... Arjun whispered next to her lips...

Huh....

Their moment got ruined by the video call...

Arjun cursed under his breath and attended the call..