Chapter 11

During the few days that Clara was staying at the safe house, Nik had informed her of a vistor coming to stay. As Nik pulls up to the house, Clara was watching from the window while holding Hope. The two make their way to the door before she decided to open it and greet them.

"Camille, this is Hope." Nik says to his blonde friend.

Cami looks at the baby and at Clara shocked. She glances at Nik before looking at the other two again. "Oh my god! But- you said- I thought they..." she tried to form sentences.

"The only way to truly protect her, was to convince the world of her death." Nik tells her while looking at his girls. "I hope you understand once it is safe for you to leave here, this secret cannot leave with you." Nik tells her, looking towards Cami once more.

Cami nods, a smile on her face as she looks at Hope. "Do you want to hold her Cami?" Clara asks her gaining a nod.

Holding Hope, the baby coos and grabs Cami's finger, "Oh, she's perfect." Cami says to them as her eyes never leave Hope, light tears gathering in her eyes.

---------------------

"So you found your dad?" Hayley's voice rings through Clara's speaker phone while the mother was giving her baby a bath.

"Yup. He's... quite the character." Clara answers as Hope splashes her with water.

"And technically you're older then him?" she questions, still not beilieving all that was told to her.

"Magically yes?" was the response given seeing how confusing all this was.

"Anything on your mom?" the werewolf asks, hopefully for her friend to have more answers.

"Just that it was a fling, she died when I was born, and her name. Ann Labonair." Clara tells her friend, glancing at her phone in anticipation.

There was silence for a moment from Hayley, "Wait, did you say Labonair?"

Clara laughs a bit nervously, "Yeah. Kai also said that she was a werewolf. So it was simple to put two and two together. But whats bugging me is why her and her family were so far from the pack in Portland, Oregon?"

"That is a good question... I'll ask around for you. Hopefully by the wedding I can give you an answer." the brunette replies, intrigued by this knowledge.

"Hows all that going by the way? You know, things with Jackson?" Clara asks softly.

Hayley sighs, "It's fine. We're hoping it all just goes smoothly. And that me being a hybrid is able to pass on to the pack properly. But we're dealing with like ancient wedding rituals so all we can do is hope." At the sound of her name, Hope giggled loudly splashing some more, "Speaking of Hope, how is the little cutie?" Hayley questions with a light laugh at the sound of the baby.

"She is wonderful. She takes a little while to sleep but otherwise, she's been nothing but an angel." Clara replies, saying the last bit to Hope in a baby voice.

Hayley laughs at the voice but sighs happy for her friend. "And hows Klaus been to you two?" 

"He's normal. A bit over worried. But from his perspective thats fair, the world is out to get us in a way. So if it means avoiding the city for a while, I'll deal with over worried." Clara replies.

"But he's letting you come to the wedding?" Hayley questions, suspicion in her tone.

"Much to your surprise, he trusts you. He may not show it all the time, but he trusts you and your pack to look after Hope and I while we're at the Bayou for your wonderful wedding." Clara teases her werewolf friend.

"Well, I'm glad. Cause if he didn't-" Hayley gets cut short.

"If he didn't I would of went anyway. You're my best friend Hayley, I trust you with my life." Clara reasures her with a laugh.

"Good. Cause your my best friend and I want you at my wedding."

__________

After putting Hope down for her nap, Clara was surprise to hear shouts come from the living room. Rushing into the room, see shes Cami, alone with her back to the wall. "Cami? Are you okay?" Clara asks with concern.

Cami's eyes snap open and look around the room in confusion before letting out a breath. "I'm fine. Just... Just Elijah. He was freaking out. Freaking me out more like it. But I'm fine." Cami replies seeming relieved.

"Oh, okay." Clara says with relief falling on her face, before glancing around the room. "Wait did Elijah leave?"

"I-I'll check." Cami tells her before making her way to the front door.

"Be Careful."

________

The days go by and the drama just doesn't seems to stop finding them all even though they stay in a safe house in the middle of no where. For as when Elijah and Cami were chatting and Hope was being feed a bottle, he collapsed all of a sudden on the floor.

"What do we do?" Cami questions.

"I'll call Nik. Might help give us an answer or idea of whats going on." Clara replies grabbing her phone from table.

"Here let me take her." Cami offers and Clara hands her Hope as the phone rings.

"Clara?" The voice of Davina rings through the phone confused.

"Davina? Why are you answering Nik's phone?" Clara asks the girl, now concerned for whats going on.

Davina sighs, "Because I can't wake him up." 

"What?? Elijah just collapsed on us too. Do you know whats going on?" Clara questions a bit alarmed with two Originals being down for the count.

"Ugh, I'm an idiot! The spell Finn used was to trap his brothers...Which means Kol's in trouble." Davina says in realization.

Clara had began to pace, "What can we do?"

"I have no idea. I'll see if I can find anything and call you back."

_______

Eventually Elijah woke up to the relief of the girls who helped him up. "Are you okay?" Clara asks with concern.

"Thank god your awake." Cami followed up, curiousity and fear in her eyes.

Elijah slowly nods, "For now." he says taking a seat.

______________

986 words

Shorter but information!

Are you excited for the wedding?

Let me know your thoughts!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of Luv~ snowflake