Thank you!

Wow! Writing this has been so much fun. It's different from what I've written before and the fantasy wip I'm writing as well. There was some fun times, sad times, spicy times and a couple of twists and turns. I never know where Alex and the boys will take us. 

Remember that little phone call Ryder got? Or when he found out his dad knew Alex's mom and dad? Or how about that time Lexie and Jem went on a double date with Dylan and callie? That was fun. I wonder how those two are doing. Might there be something between daddy Rux and strong beautiful Sonya? Who knows. What might Sebastian be be up to? Oh and we can't forget about little Draco Malfoy. I wonder what he's doing. 

Hopefully book two will answer one or two of these little musings. 

To everyone who's read this entire thing, thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed it and fell in love with a boy or two. Or perhaps one of the girls caught your eye. Either way, thank you for following these characters these past few months. 

I'm taking a little summer break but will start on the next book soon, I promise! I can also promise more spice, action and drama. 

Until next time, 

love Lily <3

P.S. for more bookish content from me and updates on book two and so on you can follow me on: 

Tiktok: lilythebibliophile

Instagram: lily.thebibliophile