chapter 22: another// couple

Junkyu woke up with a pain in his butthole:). He was surprised that Haruto was not in his side anymore. He slowly get up and wore his shirt. (He did not wear his pants).

He slowly walk downstairs and saw Haruto cooking for their breakfast. He went closer with him and hugged him in the back, leaning his head on Haruto's shoulder. (awwww :> )

Haruto flinched of the sudden presence but slowly faced him and cupped his face then kissed him in the forehead, down to his cheeks, side by side, and gave him a peck on the lips. Junkyu blushed of Haruto's sudden action and punched Haruto's chest, cutely then pouted.

Haruto: Early in the morning and your trying to act cute, hyung.

Junkyu: Well, I'm not acting cute, I'm just b-born cute. He said while making an uwu ;> face.

Haruto: Well, your cute without even trying hyung.

Haruto looked at him from head to toe and noticing that he did not wear any shorts, his white legs were exposed. His beast woke up in rage.

Haruto: Hyung, your legs are exposed. He said while slowly trailing his fingers to Junkyu's legs.

Haruto: Are you perhaps, trying to seduce me?

Junkyu quickly slapped his hands.

Junkyu: You pervert..!! aishh

Haruto: Okay, okay.. Just sit there and I will prepare our breakfast. He said while pointing at the chair.

Haruto prepared their breakfast together. It was tteokbokki and kimchi with fresh milk. They ate their breakfast together.

Junkyu: Ruto yah...

Haruto: Yess junkyutiee

Junkyu: When are we going to tell our parents?

Haruto: Could be now?

Junkyu: Hmmmmm, sounds okay to me.

Haruto: But first we must tell our friends.

Junkyu: Oh okay

They finished eating their breakfast and Haruto was the one who washed the dishes. ( Well what do you expect from your husband Haruto?)

           -------------------------------------
Junkyu was about to go to o bathroom when Haruto back hugged him.

Haruto: Hyung, let's shower together?

Junkyu: W-what?!??? aadfxvsbagsvsv

Haruto: please :) he pouted.

Junkyu: O-okay

And they showered for almost and hour. And guess what they did?

*************************************************

No one's POV

They were all now in the school ground. Haruto and Junkyu planned to inform them all that they are dating.

Asahi: What are we doing here? Do y'all know that we still have a date?

Yedam: Sahi ya, please be patient.

Doyoung: Can you be quite? We all know that your excited to go the zoo with your boyfriend but please--

Mashiho: Your just excited to see your family there..( it's a joke, please do understand :} )

Asahi: Fuck you?!

Hyunsuk: Hey, enough of that..

Junkyu: Okay,  I gathered you all today because I want you all to personally know that me and Haruto is dating?