chapter 7: he's coming?!!

Junkyu POV:
"What should I wear?" Junkyu was struggling of choosing what clothes to wear. He was still choosing what to wear when suddenly-

Yedam: Junkyu hyung!!!!! We're already here!!

Junkyu was shocked because he thought that they would come in 5 pm when it was still 4:30.

Junkyu: Wait!!

Because he was in a hurry, he just chose a t-shirt and a bottom-loose pants and wear a pair of sneakers. Then he arranged his hair. After that he went downstairs and then get in the car.

Yedam: What took you so long ??

Junkyu: Idiot! You said 5 pm, when it was still 4:30!

Yedam: I expect you to be ready! Then why would you  take time in choosing your clothes? It's not that you want to look cute to Haruto?are you?

Junkyu: Haruto's coming??

Yedam: Yes!

Junkyu had forgotten that Haruto will also tag along.  He was thinking all of the possible stuffs that will happen. When suddenly their car stopped. He looked. The place was so good. And in front of the stood a two- storey build. He was busy looking at the surroundings when-

Yedam: Hey junkyu!! Your spacing out!

Junkyu: Ahhhh what did I miss??

Yedam: Are you not going to open the door??

Junkyu: Ahhhh okay!

His eyes shifted to the tall figure in front of him. The figure was no other than Haruto himself. He was wearing a faded- gray shirt paired with a sweater and pants. He looked good wearing those.

Haruto: ahhhh... uhh..... Hi Junkyu hyung!!

Junkyu did not answer his greetings and  immediately moved so that Haruto can go inside the car.

-------------------------------------------------
Everyone was silent in the car since nobody wants to talk. Junkyu can feel that Haruto is stealing glances to him, as he was also stealing glances to Haruto. Haruto was about to steal glance again at junkyu when suddenly their eyes meet. And he quickly removed his eyes and just stared in to the space. Yedam on the other hand noticed them and was signaling Asahi, who  was driving. But Asahi paid him no attention and just continued driving.

Their car stopped in a small parking lot beside a park.  They finally got out and they went to the nearest fancy restaurant and eat there.

            ----------RESTAURANT-----------
While eating:

Asahi and Yedam sat beside each other while  Haruto and Junkyu sat beside each other. Asahi was wondering why they are not talking. So he started the conversation.

Asahi: Since you two are here why wouldn't you two talk to each other?

Yedam: Yeah! I can also feel the awkwardness of you two when we we're at the car.

Junkyu and Haruto were silent.

Asahi: Well Haruto told me that your first interaction were awkward?.

Haruto: Hyung!!

Yedam: How is that awkward Junkyu??

Junkyu was thinking of something to reason out but Haruto-

Haruto: I was buying in a convenience store and while walking there, I suddenly bump into someone and it was Junkyu hyung.

Junkyu: Yes-sss

Haruto: I was about to say sorry but he walked away

Yedam: How is that awkward?

Junkyu and Haruto was trying to find reasons to respond when Yedam said--

Yedam: Ahhhhhh, I'm full... He looked at Asahi and winked at him. Since this is our date, we'll get going first. And here , he said while lending them money." Use it, hehehh"

Junkyu: Are you for real??, He said in an unbelievable tone.  You said we will tag along, but why are you giving me cash?!? Haruto let out a tiny chuckle hearing Junkyu's response.

Yedam: We'll I wouldn't mind if you tag along, but Im afraid Asahi and me might do some " things" that might irritate you, Yedam slyly said.

"Yedumiiiiieeeeee!?!!" Junkyu shout and then he pout. Haruto saw it then he blushed. Yedam noticed it.

Yedam: Yes! and you take a look at Haruto, he's blushing, while pointing at Haruto.

Junkyu looked at Haruto and saw him blushing. What for? He doubt if he was just hallucinating.

Asahi: Well be off first for our date. And you Haruto, take care of Junkyu.....byeeeeeeesss!!!!!!

The two of them were left.  They continued eating. Neither of them wants to talk first but when Haruto-

Haruto: S-since we are here, let's h-hang out. Are you in??

Junkyu: Ahhhh-- sure, he awkwardly answered.