ADam BACKSTORY

It was the summer of May.  Yedam decided to ride his bicycle to relieve his stress. He got out of their house and went immediately to ride his bicycle.

While he was strolling, he noticed a stranger who looked anxious. He was about to pass by the stranger when he was caught by the stranger's brown deep eyes. It was so deep that he was drown by his stares. The stranger's face was "ethereal". Long nose and barbie-like eye lashes and his pure white skin. He was totally looking like a doll.

And a strange force had opened Yedam's mouth and spoke to the stranger.

Yedam: A-are you okay? You seem anxious?

He gave the stranger a warm smile.

The stranger was just staring at him. Looks like this stranger doesn't plan to talk.

Yedam: Hello? He said while waving his hands to it's face. The stranger blinked. Cute.

Asahi: A-ahhhh, I'm lost.

Yedam: Ohh you are? Where do you want to go?

Asahi: I w-wanna go to this street. ( showing the place)

Yedam: Ohh, that's quite far? Are perhaps a tourist?

Asahi: Y-yes

Yedam: I can guide you there. You just need to go that train station and------

Asahi: I don't have money left. He said in a poker face.

Yedam:Ohh is that so!?

The stranger just nodded. Cute.

Yedam's mind was battling. The stranger was cute and there's something in him that draws Yedam. His eyes.

Yedam: If you want, you can take a ride in my bicycle. He offered, smiling.

The stranger was doubting whether to agree or not. From the stranger's POV

There is something from this guy that made trust him. His warm smile comforts me and I feel secured just by looking at his smile.

Asahi: O-okay.

The stranger immediately ride behind his back. He thought it was awkward to back hug this guy since it's their first meeting. But there is just something in this guy that draw him.

Yedam's POV

I rode my bicycle while he was hugging me. I can feel the butterflies in my tummy flying.*internally gay screaming*. Since we were so silent, I started the conversation.

Yedam: By the way, I haven't told you my name. I am Bang Yedam.  18 years old and will be college. How about you?

Stranger: Aahh m-me? I am  Asahi. Hamada Asahi. I'm also 18 and I will be a college.

Yedam: Asahi?? hmmm cute name with a cute face..

What did I say?!??*aasfcscbzvzcb

Asahi was embarrassed. Well, he was blushing though it was corny.

Yedam started the conversation once again to forget the awkward atmosphere.

Yedam: Your a Japanese right?

Asahi: Y-yes I am.

Yedam: Ohhhhh, wow first time seeing a Japanese.

Asahi? Really? His face lit up

Yedam: Yes. By the way, why did you transfer here?

Asahi was silent.

Yedam: It's okay if you don't want to answer.