chapter 10: I'm not stalking okay?!?

Haruto was walking home when he noticed that someone was following him. When he turn left, he hid beside a wall and noticed that it was Junkyu hyung. When Junkyu was about to turn left, he surprised Junkyu by poking out his back. Junkyu was surprised the shit out of him.

Junkyu: Ahh wtf! ( I got this statement from
Cardi B's meme LOL)

Haruto: Hahahahah hyung!!

Junkyu noticed that it was Haruto. He was surprised how Haruto noticed him. He was using his "ninja- style" of stalking him. Well, not stalking but following. He was shy because of the face he made when Haruto surprise him.

Junkyu: Ahh it's you, Haruto.

Haruto: Hyung? Are you stalking me?

His habit of calling him hyung still did not changed. He was used to it.

Junkyu: No!!

When Junkyu denied it, he noticed that Haruto had changed his emotion. He can clearly see that he was disappointed just by looking at his face. So he said--

Junkyu: I mean I'm not stalking you idiot!

Haruto: then why are you here? As far as I know, your house is not in this way!?

Junkyu: ahhh, fuvk it. I'm not stalking you okay??, I'm just following you.

Haruto's face lighten up when he heard it.

Haruto: your so cute hyung!!

Junkyu: no I'm not, he said while hiding his face using his palm.

Haruto: by the way, why did you follow me?

Junkyu: I'm just gonna ask something to you?

Haruto: What is it baby? Anything for you??

Junkyu was flattered when Haruto called him baby.

Junkyu: Ahhh ehh-- were you the one who bought me millkbread?

Haruto: Y-yes hyung!

Junkyu: Thank you??!

internally screaming*(aksjakaahakajhshsshkkamavshbsj?)

Haruto: ahhhhh ehhhhhh y-your welcome hyung, as long as your happy.

Junkyu: Do not call me hyung, were just the same grade.

Haruto: But your older than me?

Junkyu: Yeah, that's why stop calling me hyung? Okay??!

Haruto: It doesn't matter in your age, though your older than me , you still look like a cute little kid.

Junkyu was once again... FLUSTERED

Haruto: by the way hyung??

Junkyu: what? I told you not to call me hyung!

Haruto: ahhh gomen!! Are you not angry for what I did last night?

Junkyu: what?

Junkyu was thinking what could it be. And -- there he remembered it. The kiss..

Junkyu: Ahhhhh

Haruto: hehehehehehh, are not gonna ask me why did I kiss you??

Junkyu: Ahhh n-no n-need?!???!??!!*afskjskshsk

Haruto: Because your the cutest junkyutoo!!!. Haruto said while blushing..

Junkyu: ahhh thank you!!?

Junkyu was like a koala 🐨 in front of Haruto. A blushing koala.

Junkyu was silent. He don't know what to say..

Haruto: j- junkyutoo !! Can I-I k-ki-ss y-ou?, He asked while stuttering.

Junkyu was shocked at the younger's request.
He was deciding to let him or not--

Haruto: I-Its fine junkyutoo if y-you don't want to t--

Junkyu: it's not that--,

Haruto was surprised by junkyu's response.

Junkyu: Y-y-you c-can k-kiss me!! As for thank you for treating me millkbread.

Haruto was stiffened. But he eventually moved. He cupped junkyu's face and look at him in the eye. He adore every part of junkyu's face. It's now or never!..(jk).. He slowly put his face closer to Junkyu's and kiss him.

His lips were fuckinngggg sofffttttt!!!!!!!. Junkyu was frozen. Haruto's tounge was asking for entrance. Haruto's hand caressed junkyu's hairs, which made him moan. And noticing that junkyu opened his mouth, he immediately thrust inside his tounge, roaming everything inside Junkyu's mouth. And eventually, junkyu can't take it no more. So he replied to Haruto's kisses. Haruto was shocked, but he deepened the kiss more. His hand was exploring Junkyu's head while the other one was holding tight onto his waist.-- they kissed---.

Junkyu was out of breath so he parted  the kiss first.. Haruto looked at him. Junkyu was blushing and so is Haruto. Junkyu immediately realized what happened-----

Junkyu: T-that was for the milkbread!!!?!!!?!!?? T-thank you?!!!!??!!??? He was about to leave when Haruto grabbed his hands..

Haruto: Wait junkyu yahhh...do not bring your money tommorow..

Junkyu was confused.

Junkyu:w-w-whyy???!!??!!!?, He said while stuttering..

Haruto: so that I can treat you, and you can pay me back a kiss..

Junkyu: Fuck you Haruto!!, He said while running on his way for his life.
He still couldn't believe what just happened.
He wished that the earth would open up and swallow him right now .

Haruto on the other hand was very amused of himself. He cannot believed that he did that. He was hard. And it was even more intensified when Junkyu cursed" Fuck you!". He went home happily and wonder what will happen tomorrow.. will his relationship with junkyu change???.....