Chapter 31

ummm...so this chapter is basically just sex. (sry not sry) 

Chapter 31 — Nicholas

We sat on the bed talking for hours through the mind link. This felt so strange but so right. I knew the sun would be up in just two or three more hours, but I didn't want this to end.

"Shift back for me?" I asked Wesley and his big green wolf eyes looked up at me. They were so beautiful, little gold flecks floating around a bright emerald green. He just nodded before I felt his body slowly change in my arms.

Before I could even think about controlling myself my hand ran down his smooth chest and squeezed his cock making him squeak and I smiled.

"Why Nick, how dare you take advantage of me," he said feigning shock.

I pulled him forward for a deep kiss, one that he reciprocated quite forcefully, while pushing him down onto the bed.

"I only get a few more hours with you and I'm going to make the most of it," I said kissing him again.

I could tell he was trying not to think about the fact that we only had one night but I couldn't stop thinking about it. None of this was fair. I wanted to forget about it all, at least for as long as we had left.

I tore myself from his lips and Wesley helped me get my shirt off and then I threw my jeans off. Wesley switched places with me by kissing me again and flipping me on my back and getting on top. I still had my boxer briefs on and he starting palming me as he ground his erection into my thigh. I put my hands in his hair and brought him down to my lips again.

Every time we were together like this I remember just how much I missed him. It wasn't even how he was making me feel, but how close we were. The intense feeling of just wanting to be as close to him as possible, to feel him all over me. His heart beating, his breath on my neck, his muscles clenching, all of these things added up to me knowing he was safe. He was in my arms, living and breathing and he was safe.

There was a hole deep down within me that only he could fill. I'm sure it was the same way for him. When I was away from him I felt empty and agitated. I'm sure part of that was because of Clive's incessant need to make my life hell, but I just couldn't relax without Wesley next to me. I couldn't sleep, I had to remind myself to eat, and I didn't do anything. I noticed the past two weeks had been worse, probably because we were finally mated. We had sealed that bond and there was no going back. I just wish the rest of our kind saw it that way.

"Nick, are you okay? What's wrong," Wesley asked as he wiped a few tears from my face that I didn't realize were falling.

I didn't answer for a second, I just started at his worried face. I never knew how strong Wesley was before all of this happened. I always considered myself the older one, the wiser one, but I had been proven wrong time and time again. He was the one that stayed strong for the both of us. No matter what happened he still had a smile on his face and truly believed everything was going to work out in the end.

"I can't do this," I whispered.

He looked at me confused but I could see the hurt in his eyes and it stung.

"Can't do what?" he asked almost as if he was pleading for me to take it back.

I didn't really know what I meant by that, I just knew it was true. I couldn't keep doing this, whatever this was. It hurt and it was killing me slowly. I have been alive for 129 years, and nothing had ever hurt like this. I hated everything in my life except for Wesley. He was the only light at the end of the tunnel, but the tunnel was just too damn long.