Chapter #7 Sasuke talks with Naruto

When Kakashi returned to Naruto after checking in with Sasuke and Sakura, -giving the ladder some tips, while the former refused the offer- Naruto was training together with a bunch of shadow clones to burst the water balloons.

Kakashi was impressed with Naruto's genius idea to take advantage of his humungous Chakra reserves.

It wasn't long before the sun started to set when Naruto's clones all made the balloons burst. "You got that down very quickly, let's go inside, we can start the next step in the morning." Nodding Naruto followed Kakashi to Tazuna's house.

Before Naruto walked inside, he noticed Sasuke leaning against a tree. Sasuke beckoned for Naruto to follow him. "Go ahead, Sensei. There's something I want to check out." Naruto wasn't technically lying, so he wasn't nervous when Kakashi looked at him with a calculating eye.

"Did you want something, Sasuke?" Naruto asked the Uchiha once he caught up to him.

"I wanted to talk about Shisui," Naruto's indifferent expression turned into a frown upon hearing his deceased master's name.

"What about him? He had trained me for over a year before he committed suicide. What else is there to talk about?" He questioned as he leaned against a tree, Sasuke mimicking his movement.

"Do you know why he killed himself?" Sasuke nearly cursed himself upon Naruto's flinch.

"No, I do not. Anything else?" Naruto straightened his posture, ready to walk away. Sasuke wanted to tell him what his brother told him but remembered Kakashi's orders. So he kept quiet and followed Naruto back to the house.

I got nothing. Sorry, I wish I could write more but this chapter had me struggling. I had written six and a half chapters of another Fanfiction before I could even find a crappy way to end this sorry excuse for a chapter. Check out my other story, Sensei's my Hero, I'm having a blast mapping it out and writing it.

-Smrtymrty