𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

↬ 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 ↫

↬ 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 ↫

[I really need to start working on this more consistently, I'm still alive I promise-]

"You are not picking the movie this time."

"What!? Why?!" Venti whined, flopping across the couch.

"Because last time, you forced us through the Dear Evan Hansen movie," Aether cringed. "I don't know how I still have my ears or my eyes after that."

"C'mon, it was funny!" Venti laughed.

"Honestly, I found it more disturbing," Kazuha said as he pulled a brush through his undone hair.

"Agreed," Xiao spoke, arms crossed over his chest.

"Ugh, fine," Venti rolled his eyes. "Then what do you guys want to watch?"

The rest of them shrugged, not harboring much of a preference, so an idea suddenly popped into Venti's head and a smirk stretched across his lips. Xiao narrowed his eyes, concerned for whatever plot his friend was creating.

"What are you thinking?" Xiao questioned with a sharp glare.

"Well~ Let's invite Y/n!" He grinned. "Maybe she'll have a preference."

"I doubt it," Xiao mumbled.

"Somehow, I don't think that's why you're suggesting this," Kazuha chuckled. "But I'm fine with it."

"Same," Aether nodded, going over to the couch and sitting on Venti's stomach.

"Hey, get off!" Venti complained, attempting to push the blonde away.

Aether snickered, "You should've left room for everyone else if you didn't wanna get sat on."

"You're meaner than Xiao sometimes..."

"I know," Aether smiled innocently. "Speaking of Xiao... Text Y/n."

Surprised by his commanding tone, Xiao squinted at him, "Is that a request or an order?"

"Just do it. Unless you don't want her to come over... I mean, we have been spending a lot of time with her lately, so that's totally fine, she just might be majorly disappointed..."

Xiao rolled his eyes at Aether's attempt at a guilt trip and slipped his phone out of his pocket, going to his contacts. Pressing his messages with you, he typed out an invitation and waited for a response.

Xiao♡
Do you want to come over for a movie night with us?

You hummed out a tune and kept a steady beat by tapping on the small table in front of the couch before pausing, biting the inside of your cheek. After failing to come to a conclusion, you looked over at Kit while he laid beside you.