𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

↬ 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 ↫

↬ 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 ↫

"She's amazing..." Jean says as the video ends and Xiao puts his phone to sleep.

"Yeah. And she'd fit in well here," Xiao nods.

"I think we should get her to be the pianist!" Venti exclaims happily.

"I have to agree," Kazuha speaks.

"She's the fan who spilled coffee all over Xiao, right?" Aether asks.

"Yeah," Xiao sighs, rolling his eyes. "But if you ever see her again, don't bring that up."

"Why?"

"Because I'll kill you, that's why."

"Okay, geez! Why do you care, though? Didn't you just properly meet her yesterday?"

"She gets embarrassed easily. If she gets too uncomfortable, she might not want the job. No one in the world would wanna talk about something like that anyway..."

"Sounds like you're fond of her~!" Venti giggles, throwing his hands onto Xiao's shoulders. "Ah, young love!"

"Shut up, I'm only three years younger than you and you're single."

"Don't be mean, Xiao!" Venti pouts, taking his arms back and crossing them over his chest.

"Whatever."

"Stop bickering. You guys are too much to handle sometimes..." Jean mutters. "I'll call her in for an interview, but we are going to be looking at other options later, so be aware of that."

"Got it," they all say in unison.

>──────☾⛧☽──────<

You groan and shake your head, tempted to throw your phone across the room. Instead, you settle on petting Kit while he sits beside you on the floor. With your back against the sofa, you glance at the television. It's just the weather forecast.

"What am I supposed to say? I really wanna talk to him... But he's probably busy. No, he's definitely busy. Idols are always busy, aren't they? Besides, it wouldn't be appropriate for me to text him first, I'm sure."

Suddenly, your phone buzzes and you see a text notification.

"OH MY GOD, HE TEXTED ME!"

Xiao♡
I talked to my manager about you. She wants to know when you'd be able to do an interview.
sent 2:21 pm

Me
Oh, really?? That's awesome! I'm free pretty much all the time, so it doesn't matter to me, but I'd prefer to keep it around... 2-5?
sent 2:24 pm

Xiao♡
I'll tell her that and send you the details after.
sent 2:24 pm

Me
Okay ^^
sent 2:25 pm