Chapter 1: Dragon Racing

(Hey guys. Once again, none of these characters are mine EXCEPT for Kara. And I'm not making the other dragon shifter story because chapter one has disappeared on me. I don't know why, and that's why I haven't been updating that story, and I apologize for that. So I'm making a new dragon shifter story. Hop you guys enjoy!)

CHAPTER 1: Dragon Racing

Pearl shoots forward at the white sheep as they scramble on the ground, trying to run away. All the other people on the backs of dragons rode after them too.
"GO, PEARL, GO!!" I yelled as Pearl swooped down to get the sheep.
All of the sudden, a black figure swooped in a snatched the sheep before I could get to it. I looked up and saw my dad and Toothless flying away with it. My dad smiled at me. Yes. I know what you guys are thinking, 'Hiccup is your father!? The great chief of Berk!?'
My dad dropped the sheep in the net at his column. The horn blew announcing for the black sheep. Man, I gotta get that black sheep! My dad has five points and I have none. The others like Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut and toughnut, and my mom, known as Astrid, have around five points or a few more. And hey, I'm new at this. I started a month ago because of my age. I'm thirteen years old and now aloud to do the dragon racing.
You're not aloud to do the dragon racing twelve years and under. My birthday present was, of course, dragon racing. I've always wanted to do it ever since I've first laid eyes on it. And that was when I was eight.
"Come on, Pearl! Let's beat everybody!" I exclaimed as Pearl got ready to grab the black sheep. Luckily she snatched it up, but Hookfang, Snotlout's dragon, tried to snatch it from me.
"Hey! That's my black sheep!" I yelled at Snotlout, aggravated that he was trying to take it from me. Hookfang and Pearl both held on to the black sheep, tugging on it.
"Oh, well! It's about to be mine, now!" Snotlout yelled trying all his might to receive what was rightfully mine. My mom snatched it up instead and laughed.
"Hey!!" Snotlout and I yelled at the same time and swooped down after my mom who successfully dropped the black sheep into the net.
"Astrid wins the game!!" Gobber announced as Astrid held her hands out in victory. Hiccup steered Toothless to Astrid and leaned over to kiss her.
"If you fall, I'll laugh!" Astrid exclaimed, laughing. Hiccup laughed with her. I sighed, knowing I've lost the game, but I decided to be a good sportsman about it and flew over to my mom to congratulate her.
My mom and I went home afterwards while my dad did some chief stuff.
"Hiccup!" I could her one of the Vikings say as my mom and I steer our dragons home. "One of the Yaks escaped!!"
Yeah. My dad helps out people and tries to keep Berk organized. He does everything in his willpower to be the greatest chief on Berk, just like his dad who I've never gotten a chance to meet. My dad never told me how his dad died, and I understand that he doesn't want to. He would be too upset to explain it.
My mom and I arrived home and led our dragons to their stables. We fed them fish and cleaned them and their stables up. I went to bed while mom stayed up, waiting for dad to return.