Childishly Fresh Eyes

Slight TW for violence and abuse

Alexander Pov

Where am I?

What is that beeping?

Why are my arms tied down?

"Good morning Alexander" I hear an old voice say, I instantly recognize it, Martin Brenner, my father.

"Morning Papa-" 

SMACK 

"We've talked about this" He tuts disappointingly.

"Sorry...Mr. Brenner"

"That's better, come on, we've got an exercise for you" Mr. Brenner says as I get out of bed and take in the surroundings out my bedroom, beige walls and almost no decoration. I don't live in the lab as I'm Mr. Brenner's son. One of the only luxuries I suppose.

"Please take a seat" He says as I sit down and he locks my hands to an uncomfortable metal chair and straps a device to my head.

"Sorry, I have to take this..." Brenner says as he grabs the phone.

"I see...urgent...Eleven..."

Eleven. Brenner has put all his focus on her, I'm sure if I didn't live in the same house as him, he'd forget he even had a son. 

"I have to go, Eleven needs my help, Dr. Young will take you instead, you like Dr Young don't you" Brenner finished with a faint fake smile. Mr Young came into the room, he was a 30-ish year old 6 foot 6 man with a large beard and muscles on muscles, he would slap me every time I missed up. I did not like Mr Young. 

Brenner leaves the room and Mr Young secures my restraints.

"Lets try your first exercise" He mumbles as he presses a button and I feel my head starting to hurt, I grunt in pain.

"Pathetic" I hear him mumble as he goes outside to bring in a man in a prison jumpsuit with his hands behind his back.

"Ok, make him sit down" Mr Young says as he gets out a clip board, I focus on the prisoner and clear my throat.

"S̸͈͛ị̸̭͋̂t̷̺̾ ̴̲̌̓d̴̘͋̾o̶̥͍̍͒w̴͎̯̉͘ń̸͍̮" I mutter, the prisoners eyes roll to the back of his head and he sits down, I feel a pit in my stomach as I throw up beside me.

"Shame...we haven't managed to get you to just a nosebleed like the other kids" He says disapprovingly. The prisoners eyes return back to normal as he looks surprised he is now sitting.

"Lets try something a little more...extreme" Mr Young says as he reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a hand gun.

"Make him kill himself" He mutters "Don't worry, he's a murderer, so you shouldn't feel guilty about it" 

The man looks at me with surprise, fear and mercy.

"W-what...kid kid, I aint no d-d-damn killer, I'm just a shady c-car dealer from Brooklyn" He pleads.

Thoughts go through my head as I wonder if now would be a correct time to escape, as Mr Young is seemingly unarmed.

"S̵͂͜h̴͉̀o̷̧̒ō̵̬t̷̘͆...M̶͍͝r̵̼̃ ̶̝̋Ý̴̙o̷͕͝ȕ̴͔n̸͓͗g̸̳͠" I say, Mr Young's eyes flash with shock as I lean to the side to throw up again, when a gunshot rings out. I look back to find Mr Young lying there in a pool of his own blood.

"Ǔ̷̥n̸̻͊ṱ̶͆ī̶̻e̸͓̎ ̴̫̀ḿ̵̫e̴̜͐" I say to the prisoner as he releases my restrains, but not before I vomit on him too. I step out and enter the kitchen, the prisoner returns to normal and gets a sight of Mr Young.

"No no no, not again" He mutters. I enter the room he's in and see a file in Mr Young's coat pocket, I take it out to see that the prisoner really is a murderer.

"So kid...now what" The prisoner says surprisingly chill as I head to the kitchen.

"Do you think lying about your past would spare you" I say as the prisoner laughs.

"Listen kid I-AAAAGH" He screams as I run up to him and stab him in the gut. I then quickly slice his throat as he drops to the floor, I stare at my hands, I never really thought I had it in me to murder someone, but they deserved it.

I then bolt out the door and run and run and run until I enter a place called Hawkins, I continue running, it is now late in the evening when I start searching for any signs of life. I then hear music being played. I rush up to the door and knock frantically.

A middle aged man wearing shorts and a white t-shirt opens the door. The song plays even louder on the inside I can hear the faint words.

"My bologna! M-m-m-m-my bologna" the song plays in the background.

"Uhm" The man says worried at my bloody hands that have now dried.

"H-help...p-p-please"