I'm Not Ready To Leave You Yet

Long one for you <3

3rd Person Pov

"Alright, just put it down here" Lucas grunted as he and Alex brought a stained filled mattress underneath the gate.

"Do I wanna know what those stains are?" Alex asked, looking up to Eddie.

"No. Trust me" Eddie said, Alex nodded and backed away from the mattress.

"Not quite sure how these physics are gonna work, but here goes nothing" Dustin said as he threw a rope of tied bedsheets up to the portal, instead of coming back down, the rope fell through and landed on the floor of the upside down. "And now if the unifying theories are correct" 

Dustin let go of the rope, suspending it between the two worlds, allowing for both sides to be pulled on and held by the other at the same time.

"This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen some crazy shit" Erica smiled.

"Meh, seen crazier" Alex shrugged.

Robin began to climb the rope, the kids backed away from the mat, allowing Robin to have a safe landing after a fall. Eddie was next, yet after a while of waiting, neither Nancy or Steve followed.

"Alright Nancy's next..." Dustin explained but Alex heard his voice slowly fading away.

"Uh...guys...I...I don't feel so...so..." Alex felt his vision get blurry as he stumbled back and seemingly fell through the floor and landed with a loud thud on his back.

Alex groaned and sat up, finding himself back in his cell, with the skeletal remains of a larger man chained up next to him, he was wearing a prisoners uniform just like he was, Alex knew who it was instantly, he crawled over to the bars blocking him from freedom and pulled them to no avail.

"Do you remember what you did Alex? You don't seem too sad...don't you care about him"

"Who-who's there?" Alex nervously questioned.

"It wont matter, if you don't care about Hopper then you wont care about me" 

"I did care!" Alex yelled angrily.

"If you cared, you wouldn't of left him to DIE!" 

Blood started to pour from the hallway through the bars of his cell, Alex saw this and hurried to his bed, where just over it was a window, now missing the bars he had gotten used to, he hoisted himself up and squeezed through, ending up on a broken staircase.

"WHY ME!" Alex yelled out to no one.

"I thought it would be nice for us to be acquainted...seen as I am about to kill your precious Maxine" 

"Vecna I presume...this scare tactic wont work" Alex said with venom in his voice.

"You and I are cut from the same cloth...but we're both very different. Your lazy, weak...but I've been busy" 

Alex looked around to see people merged with fleshy spikes coming from the ground, all almost unrecognizable, his eyes darted to a door, the same door he found at the Creel house. The space around that door began to mould and fade into a house resembling a standard one in the 1950's.

"What'd I tell ya" Alex turned his head to see a man talking with a woman and two children.

"Wow" The woman gushed looking around in wonder.

"This is amazing, it looks like a fairy tale, a dream" The younger girl smiled as she rushed upstairs.

Alex's eyes lingered to a quiet boy in the corner, who wordlessly walked around the house and entered the bathroom. He saw the boy take a vent off of the bathroom floor and reach his hand into it, moments later a small spider crawled up his arm as he inspected it. Alex was startled when something ran past him and into another room.