Place In The World Fades Away

Due to popular demand , if your reading this chapter the moment it comes out, chances are an Eleven X Reader book will be published sometime tomorrow, so go read it (After you've read this first)

3rd Person Pov

Eleven screams in pain as everyone around her winces at her leg convulsing. Jonathan suddenly rises and rushes to get equipment to force the thing out of her leg while Robin tries but fails to support her. Eventually he comes back with a burning knife and wearing gloves.

"This is gonna hurt like hell ok?" Jonathan says to El and she nods. "Bite down on this"

"Wait wait...let me try something...El D̷͔̀͝ò̴̯͔̈́ň̷̫̎'̸̮͝t̴͈͝ ̴͇̃S̷̡͎̅c̸̼̋̀ͅr̵̟̲͝e̷̻͒͋á̵̜̲̓m̵̩̀" Alex says as he nods to Jonathan, he slowly inserts the knife into her leg and her face remains blank.

"Can she still...feel it?" Mike asks.

"Yes, but if it hurts too much it will break the control and that would only happen if it was near fatal" Alex says and Mike gives a small nod.

After what felt like ages of Jonathan digging into her skin he eventually stops, he plunges his gloved hand into her leg wound and rummages around but is ultimately unsuccessful. Alex notices a tear falling from El's eye and starts to panic.

"S̶͇̅t̴̠̽͂ó̸̭͝p̸̡̛...let me try" Alex says as Jonathan takes his hand out of her leg, Alex breathes in as everyone around him falls silent to give him full concentration. "G̵͉̲̔͆e̸̢͇͝t̶͉͔͋ ̷̠͌̓ͅỏ̷̺u̵̦͂̕ṱ̵̓͠ ̷̱̈́͝ŏ̴̯̂f̵̍ͅ ̴̆̕͜m̵̳̤̀y̷̧͍̐ ̶͂ͅŝ̴̪̖i̶̦͛͌s̵͔͝t̴̯̫̉e̶̝͍̓ŕ̷̥" 

A noticeable bump in her leg wriggles its way to the opening, a slug monsters head rears and Alex takes it into its hand, its faint shrieks shock everyone else as they sit in stunned silence, Alex inspects it for a moment before simply crushing it in his hand, splattering his face with blood. El's eyes suddenly widened greatly and she gasped as the effect of Alex's control wore off.

"El? are you okay?" Mike asked El and she shakily nodded.

"I...I'm just gonna...lie down for a bit" Alex said as the over use of his powers had rendered him weak and he soon fell asleep.

Time skip

"Hey...Hey...WAKE UP!" A man shakes Alex as he opens his eyes to see a balding man crouched down.

"Am I...dead?" Alex tiredly questioned as the man grabbed his shoulders and lifted him up.

"Redhead over there said you can mind control" He said pointing to Max and all Alex gave was a nod.

"Y-yeah I can" Alex responds.

"Good, because we need you to pay attention" Murray says while dragging him to blueprints on the table. "Now listen to the four year old and her friend" 

"Okay, see this room here, its a storage facility, there's a hatch that feeds into their underground ventilation system and that will lead you to the base of the weapon. Its a bit of a maze down there but between me and Erica we can help, you can do all the gunning down and mind control shit but we'll just be your navigators..." Dustin says as Hopper looks at him blankly.

"No...nope" 

Time skip

Hopper and Alex collect weapons while the others wait around the fountain. Max and Eleven stare at Alex worried.

"He told me the truth...that Mr Clarke isn't his real father...you might know him" Max says to a confused El.

"What do you mean?" She asks.