Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen 😈
Day Two ( Part 1 )
Kai'ceonna 😋
I had a wonderful night with August. It felt like a dream I'm only 15, this is crazy. It was about 7am, I liked the feeling of his arms around me and the sound of his soft breaths on my back. 29 more days, I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep again.
**
11am
When I woke up, I no longer felt the comfort of August's arms around me. I turned over and saw him coming from the bathroom. "I had to take a shower, you look beautiful." I smiled, "Shut up." He came closer and grabbed a white t-shirt from the drawer. "You can take a shower and put this on. I'll wash your clothes." I smirked, "With nothing else underneath?" He nodded as he bit his lip, "That's cool with me." I smirked & nodded walking past him to the bathroom.
I hummed as I took a long shower washing every inch of my body with dove body wash. It felt so good, I didn't want to get out. After a while, I got out and dried off. I threw on his t-shirt and went to find him in the kitchen. "Woah." I whispered to myself. This house was huge. How does he afford all this? That's when I remembered.
"Lord." He smiled making me laugh. "How do you afford this, August?" I said sitting on the island watching him make an omelet. He put one in front of me and leaned in from of me eating his, "Well..I'm at the top right now." I titled my head in confusion, "The top of?" I played dumb. I just wanted to know how he planned on telling me he sold dope. "The game. Kai'ceonna, I'm gone be straight up with you ma. I ain't no bad guy I just like that fast money, it's paying bills." I liked that he kept it real, just what I wanted to hear. "I know you're not a bad guy, it's just that .." he shot me a look, "I'm not like any other guy you've fucked with." He stuffed the last bit of his omelet in his mouth and put his plate in the sink. I just smiled, "Kiss me."
I stood up in the chair and got onto island. I crawled over to the other side, standing on just my knees while wrapping my arms around his neck. He bit his lip leaned in so close our noses touched, "I want you." he whispered .

Ay, twerk, twerk, twerk some bitch
Work, work, work some bitch
Let me see you get low and move something quick
Let me see you drop with it, do a little dip
And when the booty shorts on, she be looking thick

Fetty Wap cake team began playing interrupting us, I sat back and laughed, "You better get that." I was just teasing him anyway.
--
I decided to give Yall a little something 😘
COMMENT & VOTE💯