Chapter Ten

Chapter 10😛
Kai'ceonna

"Momma?" I said blankly. Her face softened and her eyes filled with tears. "Oh my god." I didn't even have any sympathy for her. She abandoned me AND my child. "What, momma?"
"You look good. How are you?" She tried to grab my hand, I pulled back, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me or Aurei." I walked off without looking back as she called my name a couple times. I began crying but I didn't know why. Maybe, I shouldn't have done her like that. She's is mom ..
**
"Thank you, Mrs.Rose." I grabbed Aurei then, grabbed a 20 from my bra and paid her for the help. I took Aurei back to the hotel room. She was sound asleep so I laid her in the middle of the bed while, I packed my stuff back up. August would be here in the morning to get me and Aurei so I could but some stuff for the apartment.
11am
When I heard August honking outside I grabbed Aurei's car seat & our stuff and went down to settle everything in. I went to the front desk to check out and tell Mrs.Rose my final goodbyes & got in the car.
"Goodmorning, beautiful." I smiled, "Goodmorning." I wasn't trying to hear his sweet talk, I needed to get to my apartment. When we got there I talked to the lady, gave her the money and got my house key. I couldn't believe I had my own place. It was amazing. "You look happy." August said holding Aurei as he walked in. I couldn't stop smiling, "You wouldn't understand." I laughed.
He took me to buy the stuff for the house, I decorated Aurei's room so pretty! I got everything together. I brought about everything I needed. It was a long day. When we finished it was about 6:30. I looked down at Aurei smiling. "You like it baby?"
August smiled at me. I got up holding her in my arms. "You real independent." He said following me. I sat up on the counter adjusting Aurei in my arms. "You like that?" He smiled, "I do." He looked around, "You got money to blow, shawty." I looked down at Aurei, "How you do it?" he asked out of curiosity I'm guessing. But as you know curiosity killed the cat. "Let's just say I have a good job." I faked a smile, but to think of it he can't jump on me. He got this big ass house, nice car, nice clothes.."How you do it?" he looked confused, "Do what?"
I laughed and he caught on, "Well, let's just say I got a nice job too shawty." I took that and hopped off the counter. Aurei was asleep so I put her in her crib. I looked at the clock, "Should you get going about now?" I asked. It was 8 o'clock. "What if I want to stay here?" he smirked, "No." I said simply. He might be fine and talk game on FLEEK but, I don't want a relationship right now. & he looks like the player type. "Well, I'm going to bed soon so, I'll see you around?" He smiled, "See you around, Shawty."
**
3am
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Someone was banging on my door causing Aurei to cry for the 3rd time tonight. "Dammit." I whispered as I opened the door. "Mhm. So you the little stripper that stole August's heart?"
--
Comment and Vote 💯
10+ comments and next chapter will be long💘