Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen😈
Day One
August .
I wanted to be with Kai. Like, I said before it was something special about babygirl. She was worth the effort. "Bet." I said going for a kiss but she put her pointer finger on my lips and laughed as she turned around to do the dishes. She rubbed her ass up against me again making me softly moan. "You like to play." I winked, "Keep playing."
"Daddy! Daddy!"
Christian was yelling like he was dying. "What man?" When I made my way into the living room where he & Aurei were he put his finger over his mouth telling me to sh. "Daddy, she smiling." I laughed, "Oh, yeah?" He got up and looked at me as I got down to match his size, "But, she sleeping. How she smile and sleep, daddy?" I laughed, "That means she's having a good dream." He smiled, "About chuckee cheeses, spider man & princesses?" I was about answer him when I heard Kai laughing behind us. Christian was a little comedian. "Are you my daddy's girlfriend?" He asked and she winked at me.
"Not today." She smiled. He scrunched up his eyebrows, "Tomorrow?" causing me and Kai to laugh. We just sat in the living room laughing at Christian and talking about random things watching cartoons all morning. Little did Kai'ceonna know but, I had these 30 days all planned out. This was only day one.
"So .. tonight we're going out." I told her. Christian laid out on the floor snoring and all. How could watching a hour and a half of teen titans make him that damn sleepy. "Out where?" She giggled like a little girl. We're going to have fun tonight. "We're going to go just be teenagers tonight." I smirked, "Young, wild, & free." I decided we'd fly to Miami tonight around ..
**
7pm.
I had dropped off Aurei & Christian with my moms to begin our night. I left Kai'ceonna home so I could make a couple calls for my private jet and prepare everything just for her. When I made it in the driveway, I honked the horn to let her know I was home.
"Kai! come on." She had on short black shorts, a while polo shirt with a black polo sign, and some red sandals to match her red bandana tied in her hair. "Shut up, August. I'm ready." She laughed brushing her hand against my cheek as she passed me to my car. To be just 15, damn she had the body of a goddess. "Shit." I whispered to myself snapping from my thoughts and hopping in the car.
"Where are we going?" She asked. I smirked, "Just go with the flow, I ain't gone hurt you. I promise." She smiled and sat back. Just 20 minutes and we made it to the spot. "What's this?" She asked as we both got out, I came around to the passenger's side & grabbed her hand, "Sh. c'mon."
I walked her into the building to the secretary's desk. "Alsina." Mrs.Stephanie, the secretary smiled, "Mr. & Mrs. Alsina, this way." I winked at Kai. She was beautiful when she blushed. Mrs. Stephanie led us down the hall & to the elevator. She clicked the up button and we went in, I was still holding her hand. "Top floor. 78." After floor 3 you could look out and see the New York City lights as the elevator traveled up. "Woah." she said clenching my hand tighter. "You scared of heights ?" I said looking out. She moved closer to me, "Very." I smirked, spinning her around to exit the elevator. "Well, get ready for this."
One look at my private jet, she almost dropped. "We're riding in that?" I laughed, "C'mon, Kai." I helped her in before getting in myself. My driver nodded and lifted off. She didn't ask anything the whole ride but, her face told it all. She was smiling nonstop. I couldn't help but smile with her. When we landed and got off, We got in my rental car. It was about 8:45 now & we still had much more to do.
First stop, Disney world. I brought fast pass tickets so we could pass all the lines. "DISNEY WORLD, AUGUST?" Her eyes were so big, every little girls dream island. "You've never be-" Before I could even finish she answered, "NO. August, my mom never could afford anything like this." I smiled, "C'mon babygirl." I said as I parked & we got out.
She was skipping like a little girl, I was so cute. "August, the trolley is about to leave!" We were too far to make it at this pace. "Get on my back." I smirked, She thought about it but it didn't take her long to hop on. She laughed as we ran to the trolley.
We got on everything. We ate everything from cotton candy to candy apples. We even stayed to watch the fireworks, she sat on my neck and waved her light as tinker bell "flew" around us. We took a lot of pictures, it was amazing.
**
By now it was about 11, we were walking back to the car, she held my hand. "Thank you so much, August." I kissed her forehead and we walked all the way to the car. I had a house out here so, I drove us up there for the night. The private jet would be here to get us in the morning. Kai was asleep the ride there. "Yo. Kai, wake up." She just hummed. I laughed and jogged over there. I picked her up bridal style and took her inside to the guest room. "Goodnight, Beautiful."
She peeked open one eye and looked at me, "Where are you going?" I laughed, "To my room." She whined, "Stay here with me." I closed the door behind me and crawled in the bed behind her, "You sure?" She smiled, "Very."
--
Finally getting somewhere with them?
20+ Comments
& 40+ Votes for the next chapter 😘😋💯