Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12 💖
August

(394)-749-7292
Too bad I already hit that.

What the hell was that supposed to mean? Too bad he hit what?! Let's not jump to conclusions, I told myself. I took a deep breath and drove over to my mom's. I knew she'd be awake to talk. I had a key so, I just walked in with the sleeping kids. "Ma!" I yelled, laying them down on the couch.
"Boy, what! You know them girls sleep upstairs." It was 5:45am and she already snapping. I laughed as her face changed "What you doing with these kids?" She looked at Christian then at Aurei. I rubbed my hand through my hair and sighed, "You know .." Then, she knew exactly what I was talking about.
She sat down in her favorite chair and softly rolled her eyes. "Talk." I sat on the couch next to Aurei and of course I told my mom everything. Yeah, she knows I'm in the game. I followed right behind my dad and look where it got him. Doing 25 in prison and he lucky for that much. I used to watch him just shoot niggas with no emotion, no feeling. Beat niggas and walk away like it ain't happen. When I noticed the money rolling in, that's when I knew what I wanted to do. Shit, I didn't choose this life, it chose me. I started at just 15 when they took my dad off. I had to do it for my mom and my sisters.
"They got Kai'ceonna." She looked at Aurei and back at me. "Anthony, don't let him hurt her. You hear me? If anything happens that's on you. Leave these kids here." She sighed, and I helped her take them upstairs. When I got ready to go she came out on the porch to watch me leave, "You stay safe. You can come back to get them anytime, they're fine." I kissed her cheek and jogged back to my car.
I bumped Young Dolph - The Plug's Bestfriend as I rode home through the New York streets. I couldn't stop thinking about Kai's safety. My OG was right, if anything happened to her it was on me and I don't think I'd be able to live with that. Just like my father, I simply could beat and kill niggas but, Kai'ceonna I had a soft spot for. She wasn't just no dumb broad.
**
11am
"Yo. That's it." I told Q.
Me, Q, and Big D decided to fuck Shaneice shit up. She stayed about 45 minutes away. We parked a block from her house and walked up to it. We banged on the door a couple times before we heard movement. "WHO IS IT?" I heard her scream before opening the door. We pushed pass her and started looking around knocking shit around a bit. I grabbed Shaneice by her hair and dragged her ass upstairs to her room. "Damn, daddy. If you wanted to fuck all you had to say was please." She was laughing until I pulled out my 38 and pointed it at her hyena head ass. "What are you doing? What do you want?" She began crying, just what I wanted.
"So, You with that nigga Pedro?" she smirked, "Jealous?" I laughed, "Bitch, I'll smack you with this clip." She tensed up, "Where is Kai'ceonna?" I asked. She smiled, "You came here looking for that lil basic bitch? Same ole sorry ass August. That's what you like?" She was really pissing me off so I shot just pass her and let me tell you she went to crying, "He took her! okay! She's at the warehouse behind mcdonalds. He ain't kill her yet. He's waiting on you!" She sung like a bird after I shot her in the foot. I winked and ran downstairs, "Let's dip my nigga." She hopped out her shit and ran back to the car. "Yo, August I'm sure you want to see this."

Kai'ceonna
I cried for hours last night, I was so worried about Aurei. I don't understand what I did to deserve this. Three steps forward, two steps back. "Goodafternoon, beautiful." I heard chuckling. It sounded just like the familiar guy from last night. He turned on the lights and walked up to me. "What do you want from me?" I asked blankly looking up at him. He laughed, "I don't want you. I want your lil bitch boyfriend. We'll see how long it takes him to realize you're gone." He laughed.
I just closed my eyes and prayed he'd come looking for me. I doubted he knew I was gone but God always came through for me, "Can you loosen these straps?" I asked faking a smile, he laughed, "What am I getting in return?" I dropped my smile, oh shit. He came closer to me stroking my hair. "You know how to suck dick with no hands?" I didn't know what to do, I couldn't move. I began to cry and shake my hand no. This amused him. He laughed as he unbuckled his pants. I threw my head back trying to avoid my mouth or lips making any contact with his private.
That's when we heard a loud noise. "What the fuck?" He said aloud to himself as he buckled his pants. He left me going to find out. Minutes later I felt hands behind me loosening the straps on my hands until I was free. I turned around to see August. "Oh my god." I threw my hands around his neck crying, "God, thank you." He smiled and grabbed my hand to follow him. I followed close behind, "Once again, not so smart."
Last thing I remembered was two shots fired.
--
I feel like I did a bad job on this chapter but, it going to get better 😘
comment and vote 💯
what do you think Q showed August ?