36

mari laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling as she played with her hair. she wasn't able to sleep, her mind racing too fast for her to fall asleep.

mari felt the bed move and she froze, looking up and seeing joe still asleep. she smiled softly, feeling him wrap his arm around her.

she played with joe's fingers, holding her hand up to his and staring at the size difference. she intertwined their fingers, placing a soft kiss to their hands.

she smiled, feeling content with her position right now. the blanket was pooled around joe and mari's waist, mari not even caring that she was exposed.

joe shifted again, making mari look back at him. she looked over at the clock to see that it was 9:45am  and she sighed. she couldn't sleep and she was bored.

mari shifted, laying on her side now and pressed up against joe. her legs were tangled in joe's, their body's pressed up against one another to the point that there was absolutely no room between them.

mari began running her fingers up and down joe's chest, her head laying on his shoulder as she draw invisible doodles on joe's chest and stomach.

her hand trailed lower, stopping just before his waist. mari jumped when joe's hand suddenly grabbed hers, intertwining their fingers.

"don't do that unless you want to start something you can't finish." joe's tired voice spoke up. mari giggled as she looked up at joe who was already looking down at her with a small smile.

"i'd rather not, my body hurts." mari said, staring at their hands. joe squeezed her waist gently, kissing the top of her head.

"i don't know how to say this, but you're naked, baby." mari laughed, biting her lip before she kissed his chest.

"and who's fault is that?"

joe shrugged; shifting so he was laying on his side, facing mari. the two stared at one another, not having to say anything as their eyes said enough.

"i love you." mari finally said, joe smiling warmly. he leaned down and kissed her sweetly.

"i love you too." joe gave her another kiss, the two just enjoying being in one another's arms.

they couldn't get enough of one another. they had to be touching one another in some way, just to remind themselves that this was real.

as joe pressed another kiss to mari's lips, he ran his hands around mari's naked body. his hands memorizing every curve and bump.

mari moaned into joe's mouth as his rough feeling hands ran over her chest. his hands trailed down to mari's legs, a gasp leaving her lips as his hand made contact.

"joe.." mari whispered, struggling to keep her breathing steady. joe kissed her, his fingers and touch sending her into a bliss feeling.

he deepened the kiss, mari moaning into his mouth as the pleasure became more intense for her. she felt herself coming closer to the edge, her back arching as she dug her nails into joe's shoulders.

he kissed mari's neck, urging her to fall over the edge as his fingers sped up. mari's breath became heavy, every moan and whine being fed directly joe's ear.

"joe, oh my god." mari moaned out, the pleasure taking over her body as joe kissed her and let her ride it out, whispering to her.

"there you go, my pretty girl." joe whispered, kissing her jaw and she panted. he loved watching her unfolded due to his touch, loving the affect he had on her body.

joe wrapped his arm around her waist and climbed on top of her, kissing her passionately. there was no rush, and they could just enjoy each other's presence and bodies.

as joe kissed her, they fell into their own world. so oblivious to everything, including the sounds of their friends entering her apartment to surprise her for an early birthday celebration.

mari sighed peacefully, running her hands down his stomach and touching him, making him take a deep breath. he looked down at mari and watched the way her hand moved against him, a string of curses leaving his mouth.

mari kissed joe, his eyes falling close as he moaned into her mouth as she ran her thumb over him, causing him to twitch.

all of a sudden, the door burst open and in came maya, sadie, natalia, millie, caleb, gaten, joe keery and noah, all ready to surprise mari early.

"oh my god!" mari screamed, trying to find the blanket to cover her naked body. joe yanked the sheet up, covering both him and mari as he shielded mari's body with his.

"i'm so sorry!" maya screamed, everyone in shock.

"oh my god i'm sorry!" sadie yelled, everyone rushing out of the room. sadie slammed the door shut and mari and joe looked at one another, embarrassment evident on their faces.

mari covered her face, groaning into her hand as joe looked down at her. he shoved his face into his hand, trying to calm his breathing.

"i forgot sadie has a key to my apartment." mari mumbled, looking up at joe. "we should probably get dressed."

joe groaned, falling against the bed as mari maneuvered out from underneath him, walking across the room. he watched her naked body move around the room, watching as she put on her underwear. she went and sat on the edge of the bed, putting her bra on.

"well it was a good morning." joe mumbled, leaning over and taking mari's bra, hooking it for her and kissing her bare shoulder.

"sorry, hun." mari laughed, walking over to her closet. she pulled on some jeans, buttoning it before pulling on a random crewneck.

"i got to wake up next to you and make you cum first thing in the morning, i'll survive." mari looked back at joe, rolling her eyes at the smirk on his face.

"get your ass up and get dressed." mari said, crawling back into bed and sitting in front of him.

"you mean my sexy ass?" mari giggled, brushing joe's messy hair out of his face.

"yes, babe. i do. come on." mari said, handing him his clothes from the day before. "let's face the embarrassment and get it over with."

"wait, love." mari was pulled back into joe, his fingers brushing her hair out of her face. he leaned down, kissing her sweetly. "i can't get enough of that."

mari smiled up at him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "i love you."

"i love you more, mars." she smiled, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the hallway.

the two stepped into the hallway, noticing the group all surrounded by her counter. the boys refused to look at mari, a blush on their cheeks.

"we're so sorry, mari." maya groaned, holding her face as she looked distressed.

"it's fine." mari laughed, taking a seat her counter. joe subconsciously stood behind her, wrapping his arm around mari.

"is this a thing now?" sadie asked, pointing between the two. before mari could respond, joe leaned down and kissed her head. he hugged her from behind, a smile on his face.

"it is." joe said, a proud look on his face. mari smiled up at him, a look full of love on her face.

"aw! i'm so happy!" maya yelled, running over and hugging the two. everyone laughed, mari hugging the girl back as joe laughed at them.